Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChampionHood wrote:
son...fat joe is 6 foot 1 300 pounds minimum...
5xkg0k.jpg

i remember one summer i was at da dyckman game in da final, dominican power VS 116thstreet, completely packed house..it felt like a subway car in da middle of rushhour and fat joe and macho was walkin within da crowd tellin cats "yo EXCUSE ME NINJA" wit da coldest icegrill a fat guy can give you (
roll.gif
)..thats when i seen da interstate piece and da benballer crosses in person....he was lampin with no cops IN SIGHT for at least a hour just enjoying da game....i don't care who you are, but none of your favorite rappers would ever do that without at least a klan of goons with them.

GET OVER HEEERRREEE!!!!.....

PS2-04-Mortal-kombat.jpg

{Jay-Z} Slimy at the Rucker wanna leave and spend with me...I consistently hit him out the park like Ken Griffey {Jay-Z}

laugh.gif

"I consistently take 'EM out the park like Ken Griffey!!"* in reference to a chick or the'slimmy at the Rucker'

There is no "him" in reference to Fat Joe...

As a matter of fact... there was no reference to Fat Joe at all in the Hova Song or any song I can think of... unless someone else has a verse w/ somesubliminals...

I'm cool wit Hov's music, but there was never a response to the Joe/Pun vs. Hov rumors

Plus I heard some members from the Wu had it out for Jay (pause)... I knew Ghost and Rae ain't f**k wit Jay back then, and they threw shots at 'em onwax (see "Scary Hours/ Cash Still Rules)

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

ChampionHood wrote:
son...fat joe is 6 foot 1 300 pounds minimum...
5xkg0k.jpg

i remember one summer i was at da dyckman game in da final, dominican power VS 116thstreet, completely packed house..it felt like a subway car in da middle of rushhour and fat joe and macho was walkin within da crowd tellin cats "yo EXCUSE ME NINJA" wit da coldest icegrill a fat guy can give you (
roll.gif
)..thats when i seen da interstate piece and da benballer crosses in person....he was lampin with no cops IN SIGHT for at least a hour just enjoying da game....i don't care who you are, but none of your favorite rappers would ever do that without at least a klan of goons with them.

3355481.jpg

I'm reading over your posts and i'm starting to figure it out....you want to top Joe off, dont you?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

barack-obama-bw.png

"Damn..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But why are y'all really bickering over another man's "credibility"?

I mean, what does it really matter to either of you?

That's like the stat boys who wanna argue basketball in the ESPN Zone or some $%!+...

I shut 'em up easy every trip like, "N'...you the ball boy or sumthin?! *%$$ outta here."

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

{Jay-Z} Slimy at the Rucker wanna leave and spend with me...I consistently hit him out the park like Ken Griffey {Jay-Z}

laugh.gif

"I consistently take 'EM out the park like Ken Griffey!!"* in reference to a chick or the 'slimmy at the Rucker'

There is no "him" in reference to Fat Joe...

As a matter of fact... there was no reference to Fat Joe at all in the Hova Song or any song I can think of... unless someone else has a verse w/ some subliminals...

I'm cool wit Hov's music, but there was never a response to the Joe/Pun vs. Hov rumors

Plus I heard some members from the Wu had it out for Jay (pause)... I knew Ghost and Rae ain't f**k wit Jay back then, and they threw shots at 'em on wax (see "Scary Hours/ Cash Still Rules)

No fam...we don't refer to chick as "slimmies" in NYC.

Slimmy is a Fat Joe reference (slim/fat). Their beef stemmed from an incident at the Rucker EBC Finals between TS and Roc-a-Fella teams. They used to bet ontheir respective teams, hence the "wanna spend with" part ...You think "Watch how quickly I drop 50" (from the same song) is about himlifting weghts or copping a candy bar or something? He was addressing some of the rumors and beef surrounding him on that intro. That was definitely about Joeand 50.

Son.....you not successful tho my _.
laugh.gif

You a dojer for a wack clothing label....you pawned your shines to put minutes on your boost...dusthead is roughing you up with Civil War relics...you air-drying you laundry in your moms apartment...your room look like Bubs crib off the Wire...you the fake jewelry master...shall I continue
laugh.gif

All jokes aside..I really am a hater.

You might be a cool dude off the net but you come off kinda lame on NT.
OuchWd.jpg

You a dojer for a wack clothing label....you pawned your shines to put minutes on your boost...dusthead is roughing you up with Civil War relics...you air-drying you laundry in your moms apartment...your room look like Bubs crib off the Wire...you the fake jewelry master...shall I continue
Cold Blooded....

laugh.gif

8b03526041a6a75d55f54fd801439c6ea6b4fd7.gif

Ouch...

Originally Posted by DUB 253

laugh.gif
8b03526041a6a75d55f54fd801439c6ea6b4fd7.gif

Ouch...

laugh.gif
Perfect.

abeautifulhaze Take it easy.
grin.gif

Son.....you not successful tho my _.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All jokes aside..I really am a hater.

You might be a cool dude off the net but you come off kinda lame on NT.
sold out....try eastbay.
grin.gif

Im not even gonna get into the money discussion. My pockets looking like Luther Vandross in 83 _...FAT. Im sitting up in the sky right now looking at the empire state building blink and playing with my Heckler....you in a basement somewhere listening to rats chew on your empty air max bozes....cut it out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all need to stop.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only time u get shot at is when u waitin for a money shot...
I knew you was a mo...._ got gigabytes worth of Fat Joe pics on his PC. {Beans} Like...who does that? {Beans}
smh.gif
http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/topic/topic/5030
....my apt is flooded to da celing in jordans and nikes,
to keep it funky u wanna pop at da ninjahood? pssh...dead your NT career in here homie.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This _ speaking in third person using his NT screename. I'm shaking in my E-boots family
embarassed.gif
. Do what you do Curtis....

snitch.gif

Im not even gonna get into the money discussion. My pockets looking like Luther Vandross in 83 _...FAT. Im sitting up in the sky right now looking at the empire state building blink and playing with my Heckler....you in a basement somewhere listening to rats chew on your empty air max bozes....cut it out.

Real talk though...its all jokes fam.

You just irk me and I had to get that off my chest....continue if you please.

sold out....try eastbay.
grin.gif

you see what just conspired over this fat %@++$ joe?
roll.gif

man both of yall cool as hell id hate to see yall banned over this

with that said...continue
roll.gif

Let me put it like this Fat Joe In the early 90's had his thing lock down selling. South bronx wasn't a game. This era the Spanish mafia was catchingBODDIES. To the point the feds couldn't control it. Fat Joe held it down which earns my respect.

So yes Fat Joe does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom