Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Laney Hi Vs

All you %%#+* %@!+$% with jokes come to the 215 with all these %@+* jokes me and the wolves are gonna see what your dome skills look like forreal foreall ock. %@!+$% think this is a game, its bangout season allday computer screens ain't protection from a 40 Cal. ANY %+%!$ from Philly that wanna bang out put that street name up, we open 24hours like IHOP ock. DOA is the code out here, if you don't want to end up in a body bag shut the +@@+ up before the wolves come knockin at yo front door like UPS ready to deliver them thangs. %@+* pictures might be funny but a Mossberg barrel isn't. early

eek.gif
eek.gif

are you really really serious?
laugh.gif

*edit* Im in tears right now at that pic of the wolf... ya'll dudes is too wild

keepin it real ock both yall soundin $%*#. If its that serious pull out the burners and get to bangin, its bangout season allday thats the code. If you feel disrespected put 2 in the chamber and roll out.

roll.gif
a thread never made me laugh like this one has
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Mr. Odrama......

d4926e62b564d7ebb298c88ce0b941445febaba9.gif
every thread 0Drama is in gets the "
eek.gif
at 0Drama" treatment now
roll.gif
...son rollin in all the delegates
laugh.gif
@ Delegates...Y'all N's silly.

I'd gladly give Hoemar Little my address just to see if he gon come through with the GPS-Equipped Mossberg, But we already know what he be about.

40016e16ae8a969c950baf39b2525eb6a248004e.jpg

"Show me those dome skills Ock..."

0Drama FTW! I'm still laughin at that wolf pic up there to.
roll.gif

All you %%#+* %@!+$% with jokes come to the 215 with all these %@+* jokes me and the wolves are gonna see what your dome skills look like forreal foreall ock. %@!+$% think this is a game, its bangout season allday computer screens ain't protection from a 40 Cal. ANY %+%!$ from Philly that wanna bang out put that street name up, we open 24hours like IHOP ock. DOA is the code out here, if you don't want to end up in a body bag shut the +@@+ up before the wolves come knockin at yo front door like UPS ready to deliver them thangs. %@+* pictures might be funny but a Mossberg barrel isn't. early

4ifyxi.png

"you can see the B in a _ when the pump in his mouf "

DOLLAZ!!!!!!

"Since you a family man/Spray up the family van"
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its a shame what he did to that dude in that one battle...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'd gladly give Hoemar Little my address just to see if he gon come through with the GPS-Equipped Mossberg, But we already know what he be about.

40016e16ae8a969c950baf39b2525eb6a248004e.jpg

"Show me those dome skills Ock..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

me and the wolves
My dude here soundin like Mowgli from The Jungle Book.

My dude. The last time any Wolves were in Philly was when Kevin Garnett played at the Wachovia Center. Just take the L my dude.

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

me and the wolves

My dude. The last time any Wolves were in Philly was when Kevin Garnett played at the Wachovia Center. Just take the L my dude.

F is that suppoe to mean? You been to Philly lately homie? I didn't think so.
All you %%#+* %@!+$% with jokes come to the 215 with all these %@+* jokes me and the wolves are gonna see what your dome skills looklike forreal foreall ock. %@!+$% think this is a game, its bangout season allday computer screens ain't protection from a 40 Cal. ANY %+%!$ from Philly that wanna bang out put that street name up, we open 24hours like IHOP ock. DOA is the code out here, if you don't want to end up in a body bag shut the +@@+ up before the wolves come knockin at yo front door like UPS ready to deliver them thangs. %@+* pictures might be funny but a Mossberg barrel isn't. early
The bol sounds foolish, but this is the norm in Philly and how people talk. I'm not vouchin for him as any G on the streets, but it is what itis....People get the net and real life mixed up. We live in one $#+*+# up city and this is the norm akie..

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

me and the wolves

F is that suppoe to mean? You been to Philly lately homie? I didn't think so.
All you %%#+* %@!+$% with jokes come to the 215 with all these %@+* jokes me and the wolves are gonna see what your dome skills look
like forreal foreall ock. %@!+$% think this is a game, its bangout season allday computer screens ain't protection from a 40 Cal. ANY %+%!$ from Philly that wanna bang out put that street name up, we open 24hours like IHOP ock. DOA is the code out here, if you don't want to end up in a body bag shut the +@@+ up before the wolves come knockin at yo front door like UPS ready to deliver them thangs. %@+* pictures might be funny but a Mossberg barrel isn't. early
The bol sounds foolish, but this is the norm in Philly and how people talk. I'm not vouchin for him as any G on the streets, but it is what it is....People get the net and real life mixed up. We live in one +%#%#% up city and this is the norm akie..
yeah dude is trippin...didnt yall almost have more homi's than days?

how many did yall end with....i know it was a warzone out there...

You been to Philly lately homie? I didn't think so.
Nah bro. What I look like goin to philly (dont even deserve to be capitalized). Plus its too cold. But it would give me agood reason to wear this...

Yeah it was like 400 + last year... It's hard just trying to keep your sanity in this city, that's why its funny, but not a good look to see two catstrying to see each other in the streets over some net $@!!. That's liable to get someone put in the dirt. I got a lot of $@!! I could get poppin right now,but I'm trying to stay alive...let alone build something. That's why y'all don't see my site or blog up yet. Both are to generate money, but$@!! is trippy. I gotta worry about real life $@!! mayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom