Fat Joe to release recession friendly sneakers

Joey Crack may have started a trend of licking the soles of your unworn Air Force Ones thanks to his unforgettablecloset feature on MTV Cribs, but Joe now has his own shoe with the new low cost brand Protege.
Terror Squad gets a call out on the upper of the shoes dubbed The Recession. Protege, like Starbury, is one of the latest low cost shoe brands startedup by NBA players distributed exclusively to cost conscious outlets that include K-Mart. This initial sketch made it to the web today via SneakerFiles but is getting many to wonder if Fat Joe has hung up hisNike's for something that's his own. No word yet if these will sport the $35 price tag that most Protege shoes go for.
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

I like the mission statement of the Protege company, but to call a sneaker "The Recession" is pretty weak.

at least they arent as bad as the starburys and the ben wallace shoes. well as o fnot they arent, but that can change with further pics

Dallas Stokes just sent me this."WHAT UP EVERYBODY THIS IS DALLAS STOKES HEAD OF DESIGN AT PROTEGE. BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY THESE ARE NOT JOES SHOE!!! HESGOT SOME COMING BUT THESE ARE NOT IT!!!! CLOSE IN THEORY BUT NOT QUITE THERE,SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION."

Originally Posted by goldenstackz

Dallas Stokes just sent me this."WHAT UP EVERYBODY THIS IS DALLAS STOKES HEAD OF DESIGN AT PROTEGE. BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY THESE ARE NOT JOES SHOE!!! HES GOT SOME COMING BUT THESE ARE NOT IT!!!! CLOSE IN THEORY BUT NOT QUITE THERE,SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION."
of course they're closein theory, they're a blueprint not the actual thing

I know that can't be the actual finalized model.. but you think Joey would go for a Nike shoe.. no doubt he could get it

Back
Top Bottom