Fat Joe Vs. 50... Again!

peep the left side of his nose. *bad pic

10425139.jpg

50 is a former golden glove boxer plus LOOK AT THE FOOL. 50 IS A ROID AD. fat joe would be a fat blob on the ground.

let it go joe? seems like 50 is always talking about fat joe in radio interviews and
Naw 50 been stopped talkin about him but then when khaled starting talkin about 50 then fat joe started up again

I hate to see all this go down but u know its TS all day. I don't promote violence but Joey needs to put a end to this guy already.I'm sick off all theWWE stuff.I know Joey serious about his. 50 always playin. Str8 from MSG. How would this ever go down? U tellin me nobody from each side would be strapped?Pay-per-view $59.99 type stuff? They could get Don King to set it up and all. Good moves for the album push tho. To be honest Joe could get him wit thatsleeper. Ohh and trust me G-Unit CAN'T roll in Miami. That's on the real.

Fat Joe can fight. Why else would they put him in Def Jam Fight for NY.
laugh.gif

Who knows, Joe might win, even though 50 on roids & he was an Amateur boxer for a year

Damn that joint with Cuban Linx was OD...i was actually sad for him when i heard the story that was messed up of Fat Joe...this fight with 50 will be funny..50really hates this dude with a passion
laugh.gif
...i never really ever heard himtake anyone serious

Back
Top Bottom