Fatlace HQ: What's in Store

Hey everyone, this thread will showcase what we have in store at the Fatlace shop in Japantown. If you have any questions, feel free to call the us at (415)409-3281 during business hours (12-6 daily) or AIM: fatlaceHQ. I'll try to answer all the posted questions and DM's, but you might get a quicker answerby hitting up the shop. Peace![h2]
Philippine Hyperdunks[/h2]They have arrived. If you'd like a pair, swing by the store. We only have a few pairs. 21 to be exact.
fatlaceHyperdunk-570x378.jpg

[h2]New 10 Deep[/h2]
10deep.jpg

http://fatlace.com/category/the-news[h2]New Era Hat Case[/h2]
cap1.jpg

[h2]Bic Fatlace Lighters

lighter.jpg

[/h2]

Nice stuff, ill make sure that I head this coming week! What's the price on the 10 deep shirts?

THIS is GOOD .... glad me can get updates on NT.

Im going to need them LIGHTERS ASAP.

Originally Posted by SC415

Nice stuff, ill make sure that I head this coming week! What's the price on the 10 deep shirts?

Thanks! I think those tees are 32.00

True but some nights you aren't available to walk me home from the library.
Any update on price?? I'll be in on Monday prob

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by reign one

HOC Carabiners are back in stock! This thing always comes in handy.

What's the blade made of? Stainless steel?
I'm not sure, I hit up the HOC guys, haven't heard back yet... mine hasn't stained yet though, haha

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

They are 25.00... I'll set one aside for you if they're still in stock. Those things sell like hotcakes.

They are 25.00... I'll set one aside for you if they're still in stock. Those things sell like hotcakes.

I bet they do! It's exactly what I've been looking for so I'll keep my fingers crossed and drop by as soon as I'm back in the city. Thanks alot for looking out!

Our Formula D Drift tees are in. We'll be at the race with them this Saturday, at Infineon.

fatlace-drifters-tshirt-1.jpg

And the HOC Carabiners are back in stock!

I bet they do! It's exactly what I've been looking for so I'll keep my fingers crossed and drop by as soon as I'm back in the city. Thanks a lot for looking out!
FYI, there's a carabiner on hold for you

Back
Top Bottom