Fatlace HQ: What's in Store

Aw man, just stopped by and found a dark store lol I didn't realize you guys were closed today. I'll be by again tomorrow. A friend of mine wants onewith pink print as well so PLEASE tell me you still have two =/

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Aw man, just stopped by and found a dark store lol I didn't realize you guys were closed today. I'll be by again tomorrow. A friend of mine wants one with pink print as well so PLEASE tell me you still have two =/

Sorry we were closed when you came by! For this batch we only received carabiners with red print like this. None in pink this time around. If you still wantthem, they are on hold for you. I made sure of it!

house.jpg

Originally Posted by reign one

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

HOC Carabiners are back in stock! This thing always comes in handy.

What's the blade made of? Stainless steel?
I'm not sure, I hit up the HOC guys, haven't heard back yet... mine hasn't stained yet though, haha

I'm only asking because I think it's a cool concept and wouldn't mind having one, but if it's some cheap metal that can stain/rust quick orbend then it's not worth the asking price. How many are in stock and do you ship?

HOC Carabiners are back in stock! This thing always comes in handy.

What's the blade made of? Stainless steel?
I'm not sure, I hit up the HOC guys, haven't heard back yet... mine hasn't stained yet though, haha

I'm only asking because I think it's a cool concept and wouldn't mind having one, but if it's some cheap metal that can stain/rust quick or bend then it's not worth the asking price. How many are in stock and do you ship?

I'd guess that it might not be stainless steel. I haven't heard back yet for the HOC guys. It a cool blade for daily use, but definitely not forcamping or survival. I've had mine for more than a year and it still looks good... and yes we ship. I'll check to see if we have more in stock.

School's in for some and starting soon for others… carrying books and laptops around sux, Nike's ACG Packs don't. They busted these out with somenice features that are tailored to our needs. Multiple water resistant storage areas, Padded Laptop and Cell Phone Stowing to name a few .. But this is ALLCONDITIONS GEAR so of course they kept ergonomics and breathability in-mind with the very comfortable dual spinal pads. Classy design made from 95% RecycledFabric so its green too. -HQ

fold-down.jpg
details1.jpg
backrest.jpg
yetti.jpg
laptop.jpg
details.jpg

Here's a little taste of the NEW 10DEEP! Comin' old school with the varsity. Jacket you can crack it out when it gets cold! 1630 POST-LAGUNA rollbefore it sold. lol -HQ

10deep..9erColors-570x392.jpg

outstore.jpg

elbopatch.jpg

xup.jpg

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

do you guys have the "illest" license plate frame with white letters in stock?

illest w/ white letters are out of stock.... but we do have illest frames with silver letters.

Do you guys still have carabiners in stock?

My friend Jensen mentioned this place to me a couple times and I've yet to stop by. It's where by Japantown?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Do you guys still have carabiners in stock?

My friend Jensen mentioned this place to me a couple times and I've yet to stop by. It's where by Japantown?

If its the same Jensen I'm thinking about, I know that guy. Sorry we ran out of carabiners again. I'll keep you guys updated. We're at 1630 PostStreet, near Laguna. Thanks!

http://maps.google.com/ma...mp;ct=title&resnum=1

hello, will u guys also be getting the nike dunk high thats part of the east vs west pack? thanks

(via fatlace.com)

Hey Y'all,

YES we are getting the Manny Pacquiao. When you ask? No idea is the answer. The release date is scheduled for 9.25 but we're unsure as we haven'treceived the shoes yet. If they do come in on 9.25, we'll release them on 9.26 along with a re-up of the Fatlace "Lights Out" Glow Tee which soldout earlier this week.
In the meantime for all of you guys waiting.. here's something to hold you over.

lightsout.jpg

I'll let you know the details as soon as I find out.

Originally Posted by 1212theory

hello, will u guys also be getting the nike dunk high thats part of the east vs west pack? thanks

I don't think we're getting those.

Back
Top Bottom