Fav Hardcore Hip Hop Group Vol. Can I get a Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Shannon

Copy and pase the embed code from the Youtube link (Its right under the Video}

Quote:
object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/gE-5Q_x...;<param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/gE-5Q_x...el=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Then remove everything except the "embed" code, leaving you with:

Quote:
<embed src="www.youtube.com/v/gE-5Q_x...el=1"
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

In 91 Stompin You Out In Black Timbs!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

When Hardcore comes to mind, I ask myself, who's made songs that make me wanna stab somebody, songs that that make the (())'st kid feel hard,songs that'll just put that mean grill on ya face, songs that made you wanna walk through the hardest block by yourself.

Only two come to mind:
Onyx
M.O.P.

Onyx - Last Dayz> The Hardest song in your library
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

hands down wu-tang clan :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Well I don't really know the direction you're going with 'hardcore.' But, in my opinion no one is touching Geto Boys, and UGK. Both groups gohard.
pimp.gif

Funny how I was listening to Heaterz when I saw this. You already know! Suuuuu!!

i dunno how this is even a question...everytime i hear a 3 6 song i punch every wall in site...wu doesnt do that for me...except for when i hear protect yaneck.

Wu is a great group but when it comes to hardcore
You gotta give it to the boys that made you raise ya gunz up

I mean check these lines they were spoken not even flowing just to get a point across

"Thinking about taking my own life
I might as well
cept they might not sell weed in hell
And thats where Im going
Cause the devils inside of me
They make me rob from my own nationality
Its kind of ignorant
But yo I gotta pay the rent
So yeah, Ill stick a#$%%%$ most definite"

"So %*%* in 95
And why you tryin to slave us
With minimum wages