Favorite 3 nba players at THIS moment

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

indifferent.gif

Unless I'm reading this wrong... 
I hate when people have zero clue man. Dudes automatically assume good players need to be on good teams and don't believe in team building. Not everyone is gonna go with the popular teams
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  so fight me 
I love everybody. Yourself included. Just irks me is all. Its part of being a fan of sports. You gotta roll with the good and the bad teams, even when they really really suck

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

indifferent.gif

Unless I'm reading this wrong... 
I hate when people have zero clue man. Dudes automatically assume good players need to be on good teams and don't believe in team building. Not everyone is gonna go with the popular teams
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  so fight me 
Get outta here with that BS you clowns. "so fight me"? How old are you fame to be trying to start fights over the internet. Chill with this %$#+ before you get this thread locked

Kobe Bryant
OJ Mayo
James Harden

out is Arenas. hope he gets more burn in Memphis tho

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  so fight me 
Get outta here with that BS you clowns. "so fight me"? How old are you fame to be trying to start fights over the internet. Chill with this %$#+ before you get this thread locked
index.php
 lol wasnt even talkin to you doggy, and i was playin, geez
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  so fight me 
I love everybody. Yourself included. Just irks me is all. Its part of being a fan of sports. You gotta roll with the good and the bad teams, even when they really really suck
nah i know bro, i like the wizards and they are horrible
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
  so fight me 
nah i know bro, i like the wizards and they are horrible
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so it'd be like me saying John Wall needs to get on a better team
laugh.gif
its a pointless statement. 
anyways my top 3... kind of a homer list but whatev

ap-201204190021012677685.jpg

137295838_display_image.jpg

ap-201204192215801289605.jpg

wish they would give my boy jimmer more bump, kings is gettin a pretty deep roster

I seriously want to punch anyone that just had the nerve to say they like Lou Williams. I can't imagine that someone can watch the Sixers and want them to win, and at the same time like Lou Williams. I would like to set his house on fire.

Back
Top Bottom