FAVORITE DRINK WHEN YOUR THIRSTY?

im an athlete i can drink powerade gadorade all that kind of junk, but i really do like juice especially guava

Originally Posted by the north west

h2o
nuthin beats it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Honestly, the most refreshing thing when you're dying of thirst is a nice cold beer. Give me a frosty Killian's Irish Red or a Dos Equis Amber and I will have officiall been quenched.

- Tical.
Yes sir. When I am thirsty, it is "Tender, grab me a Budweiser on draught please, and that does the job.

I am a huge fan of Killian's, but Dos Equis doesn't do much for me.

Sam Adams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Honestly, the most refreshing thing when you're dying of thirst is a nice cold beer. Give me a frosty Killian's Irish Red or a Dos Equis Amber and I will have officiall been quenched.

- Tical.
Yes sir. When I am thirsty, it is "Tender, grab me a Budweiser on draught please, and that does the job.

I am a huge fan of Killian's, but Dos Equis doesn't do much for me.

Sam Adams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad someone else feels me on this.

Yeah I don't like regular Dos Equis too much, but I love the Amber. My buddies swear by Sam Adams so I get down with that stuff too...

- Tical.

ICE cold water.... I fill my glass to the very top with ice, then add water....guzzle and repeat until quenched.

You should drink simple English rules. You're thirsty
grin.gif

Water, gatorade, iced tea or any tea, and all kinds of juices.

If I am in the mood for an alcoholic beverage it has to be a Brooklyn Lager
If I am in the mood for a non alcoholic beverage it has to be an Arizona Black and White tea

Back
Top Bottom