Favorite Instumental? Vol. Dead Presidents

Great selections from both posters. Both songs are from different ends of the spectrum, both are solid as all goodness.

Throw them bows reminds me of the music in donkey kong country..am I alone ? here is mine

Besides every Dilla beat ever created.... I've always had a thing for this instrumental..dontlaugh...
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont think I could ever have a favortie instrumental though, I love tooo many.��

Originally Posted by eghckk
this is actually better than the original. sonic beauty, for real.. another flying lotus favorite of mine is "sao paulo."

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Great selections from both posters. Both songs are from different ends of the spectrum, both are solid as all goodness.

Throw them bows reminds me of the music in donkey kong country..am I alone ?
No you aren't. I remember the very first time I actually heard the beat was from my cousin. It actually was the instrumental version too. Thevery first time I heard it, the wind instruments along with the bass gave off a jungle vibe to me. Donkey Kong Country is my favorite game of so I candefinitely hear a little bit of that vibe in the beat so I guess that might be a reason why I love the beat so much.

even thought the beat is so simple De la's itzsoweezee is the best instrumental i ever heard
pimp.gif
classic dilla

Way too many to list, but this is from the top.

- Daytona 500 Instrumental
- Hood Hop Instrumental
- Mo Money, Mo Murder, Mo Homicide

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:
Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:
540JFan12 wrote:
Allure Remix (Produced by Just Blaze). Can't find it online, though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the OG way way better

but here it is

http://www.video4viet.com/music.html?act=play&id=6734eaa3597158eeb28d2e75fa7e7d7d

It's been argued.

But a better instrumental + Hov's last verse = Just Blaze KO in the 8th.

meh

the song is nice the way it is to me

(The OG for the ignorant)

*QUE THE FADE TO BLACK PIC*

Back
Top Bottom