Favorite items from Trader Joes? (making my 1st trip today)

Originally Posted by dyzzle

nobody else eats dunkers??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

try it OP
pimp.gif
2mzduuw.jpg

Whit Fudge Drizzle (nomo) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They have some frozen garlic naan thats damn good. Let some butter melt over it fresh out of the oven

They have some frozen garlic naan thats damn good. Let some butter melt over it fresh out of the oven

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Garlic Aoli Mustard, Orange chicken

eek.gif
orange chicken will be a must

What's garlic aoli mustard? Would I like if I've never had mustard before? I enjoy garlic based products but I've only had honey mustard before (
laugh.gif
, not a condiment type guy)

Willing to go big shopping though, got the extra cash so might as well - fridge is bare as can be right now...probably load this page on my phone and try everything NT suggests

I hate mustard but I love that stuff. It has a really fresh taste to it, not like them dingy french's yellow mustard. Trader Joes has one of ther better store brand frozen food sections so definetely try whatever looks good because it usually is. OP do you know how to cook though? I like trader joes for some stuff but now my full time grocery store is Henry's, To me it feels like a mixture of Ralph's and trader Joes. They have an awesome pre made selection and a pretty decent deli for a grocery chain. A lot of good organic items especially if you're trying to stay gluten free.

eek.gif

What's garlic aoli mustard? Would I like if I've never had mustard before? I enjoy garlic based products but I've only had honey mustard before (
laugh.gif

Willing to go big shopping though, got the extra cash so might as well - fridge is bare as can be right now...probably load this page on my phone and try everything NT suggests

I hate mustard but I love that stuff. It has a really fresh taste to it, not like them dingy french's yellow mustard. Trader Joes has one of ther better store brand frozen food sections so definetely try whatever looks good because it usually is. OP do you know how to cook though? I like trader joes for some stuff but now my full time grocery store is Henry's, To me it feels like a mixture of Ralph's and trader Joes. They have an awesome pre made selection and a pretty decent deli for a grocery chain. A lot of good organic items especially if you're trying to stay gluten free.

Thai chili lime cashews. It is a necessity for me to get a bag every time I go. Even if it does add $6.99 to my grocery bill.

Thai chili lime cashews. It is a necessity for me to get a bag every time I go. Even if it does add $6.99 to my grocery bill.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Good looking out OG...Bought the mustard last night and down almost an inch from the top after two meals.  This will be in my fridge for life.  
00a35479e49ca1f5b3a4f00b71c0ebc8e8453f5.jpg

The Dr needs to try crack before recommending this:

Dr FONClBrICS wrote:
You must buy this:
3196156499_ee0f93fd0b.jpg

Especially with taquitos, this stuff is pure crack.

Average hot sauce at best, generic flavor imo.  Not to highjack the thread but if you can find:
dad2560ef0a7fb2ff847913fb7d1d0a78f613fe.jpg

buy 2 and thank me later.  

And just because I can't get his chick out of my head:

f642535eedaffb3df587b6b5e6147d712821c9e.jpg

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Good looking out OG...Bought the mustard last night and down almost an inch from the top after two meals.  This will be in my fridge for life.  
00a35479e49ca1f5b3a4f00b71c0ebc8e8453f5.jpg

The Dr needs to try crack before recommending this:

Dr FONClBrICS wrote:
You must buy this:
3196156499_ee0f93fd0b.jpg

Especially with taquitos, this stuff is pure crack.

Average hot sauce at best, generic flavor imo.  Not to highjack the thread but if you can find:
dad2560ef0a7fb2ff847913fb7d1d0a78f613fe.jpg

buy 2 and thank me later.  

And just because I can't get his chick out of my head:

f642535eedaffb3df587b6b5e6147d712821c9e.jpg

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

what is Trader Joes?

its a super market that makes alot of there own stuff,,, they have it here in nyc i dunno where else

u must try the the peanut butter cereal , with the duck on the box !+++ is mad good

what is Trader Joes?

its a super market that makes alot of there own stuff,,, they have it here in nyc i dunno where else

u must try the the peanut butter cereal , with the duck on the box !+++ is mad good

Originally Posted by zapatito007

what is Trader Joes?

actually im pretty sure that they dont make their own stuff.  they source a lot of their goods from big time food producers who allow them to sell it under their private label.

http://www.chow.com/food-news/54340/who-makes-trader-joes-food/

Originally Posted by zapatito007

what is Trader Joes?

actually im pretty sure that they dont make their own stuff.  they source a lot of their goods from big time food producers who allow them to sell it under their private label.

http://www.chow.com/food-news/54340/who-makes-trader-joes-food/

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Bro...those are HORRIBLE!  (sorry for the thread bump...but I'm going to TJs in a few and was looking for some ideas).  Back to cashews.  From the looks of the item, they really please the eye.  Seasoning galore.  However, where is the chili taste?  #@%@ was OD on the lime flavor.  Didn't like it one bit...ended up giving 3/4 of the bag to my dad (and he said they were bad too) and chucked the remaining 1/4 in the garbage. 

*Mini chicken tacos are crack tho....

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Bro...those are HORRIBLE!  (sorry for the thread bump...but I'm going to TJs in a few and was looking for some ideas).  Back to cashews.  From the looks of the item, they really please the eye.  Seasoning galore.  However, where is the chili taste?  #@%@ was OD on the lime flavor.  Didn't like it one bit...ended up giving 3/4 of the bag to my dad (and he said they were bad too) and chucked the remaining 1/4 in the garbage. 

*Mini chicken tacos are crack tho....

chocolate lava cakes, theyre amazing
theres a restaurant called grand luxe cafe across the street from the trader joes and i swear they just buy these and sell em for $10 a pop.

chocolate lava cakes, theyre amazing
theres a restaurant called grand luxe cafe across the street from the trader joes and i swear they just buy these and sell em for $10 a pop.

Back
Top Bottom