Votes: 1 100.0%
  • White Cement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Flip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Simple question:

Which one is your favorite?

Take 3 seconds & vote for your favorite colorway! (You can only vote once) I tried to get all of the popular ones.. so here they are in alphabetical order!

Black Cat:

Black Cement:

Black Flip:

Black History Month:

Crimson:

Doernbecher:

Do The Right Thing:

Fire Red:

Mocha:

Pure Money:

Stealth:

True Blue:

White Cement:

White Flip:

Feel free to leave a comment saying why you like about that specific pair, or even trash a pair you dont like haha have fun!

Last edited:
How could you forget these bro?

315297-062_300.jpg

But anyways, I pick the BCs.

i know i feel like such an idiot! somehow i put in the toros and i forgot the coolgreys! and then when i finally realized that i couldnt edit the poll anymore

I prefer the true blues over the white cements. The blue is a nice contrast. White cements are too bland, and I say leave the black cement color way for the IVs.

The Black Cements are my number one color way on the 3s.

My personal list would go Black Cement>Fire Red>Cool Grey>White Flips>DB>True Blue>Mocha>White Cement>Pure Money>Black Cats>DTRT>BHM>Black Flips>Stealth> That Crimson/Joker junk.

Last edited:
The Stealths weren't included in the poll. But it probably would've been one of the least voted on. I'd say Black Cement then White Cement.

black cement are the only 3s i would personally want to own. to me it's the only cw that looks right on this simple model.

i believed they were called the Katrinas' unreleased sample. On back of the retro card from the black friday flu game 12s. forgot what year they released.

^
i think those were a 2003 white cement pair which someone painted the black part of the midsole red
ya they won't be official...but it's gotta be one of the easiest tweeks one could do on their own (with a pair of '03's)

my favorite colorway for sure though...

View media item 352662

LOL Im the only one who voted for Black Flip 3s. For various reasons, not just because I own them lol. 1)I think the cement being flipped onto the upper looks better. 2)The quality is insane, basically all cushiony leather on the inside down to the insoles. 3) Black colorways rule and the blackcat 3s cant compete with quality of the black flip 3. all leather is just too dope, they need to make more shoes of this quality.

Back
Top Bottom