Favorite Jordan post 14.

So we all get caught up in MJs playing days. I want opinions of the models they like the most since the 14.

My list.
1. XX3
2. XV
3. XVII
4. XX2
5. XX1
6. XXX
7. XX9
8. XX7 (2012).
9. XVI.
10. XIX.
Love the XX also. Thoughts?

Always liked the stealth XX's. Underrated. Copped em release day 2005 and loved em.
351wtnk.jpg

Last edited:
I would say...
XVI (always liked these from the first time I saw them)
XX3 (absolutely iconic imho)
XXX1 (the best recent J)
XV (love 'em or hate 'em, but Reggie Miller wearing the XVs cements them as unique and memorable)

Why is there such dislike for the XX1 and XX2? Is it because they were so overlooked in anticipation of the XX3? I truly thought both designs were decent.

Why is there such dislike for the XX1 and XX2? Is it because they were so overlooked in anticipation of the XX3? I truly thought both designs were decent.
The 21's are some of the best designed Mikes in my opinion the XX3's are one of my most overlooked shoes in general.. I get it and what they stood for. But besides the Marlins collab joints from a few years ago im good.

Last edited:
all day

Id rather wear these in public than anything after 11
air-jordan-33-blackout-release-date-profile

The only thing I would prefer theyd change is the outsole to cement gray

When I picture all of the Jordans on foot with denim I cant think of a cleaner pair than this one plus its got some 2018 tech in it and style to it for a bonus. Its amazing to me that most others dont feel the same by now. Put the nostalgia to the side and go by looks alone for a second, can you really say those other models are easier to pull off casually than this /\/\ I like that it embodies the spirit of all the classics and not just the 3. It allows for any old school favorite colorway. The black cement 5 version? Just make the tongue part 3m. Aqua 8s? Paint that panel around the heel with teel and purple streaks, WC 4 just do the midsole with the cement paint. We all saw the concord PS.

The pull strap is gimmicky for sure put its also interesting and fun. Its totally reminiscent of what Air Jordans were about back in the day. Looking forward to what that new thing is going to be like in person while youre in class ignoring the teacher's bs and sketching it out in your notebook instead. The 3's air, the 4's wing and netting, the 5s 3m and clear sole, the 6's with the holes in the tongue, the 7s Huarache style upper, the 8s double straps, the 9s speed lace loops, the 11s patent leather and sticky clear sole with carbon fiber, after that the gimmicks kind of died off aside from various attempts to hide the laces. Now, after years of waiting here's something all new and boundary pushing to dream about before release. Its been a long time.

The only thing they can do now to achieve this effect again is a power lacing system. Being the first powered basketball sneaker would be huge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom