Favorite Jordans to Wear Casually

Your answer on this poll can be for whatever reason...
If you like them for their style, look, comfort, feel, grails, neck breakers, etc.
State the reason why you like to wear them as well.
Note: Polls only let you have 20 choices so if you want to vote for any
between XX1-XX3 just leave a reply and i will add it to the first reply.

The WHY part is important too, just leave a small comment, nothing major.

XIIs

These are my grails, I love everything about them.
Their style, comfort, responsiveness, and look are all crazy!
Favorite color way: White/Black-Metallic Silver-Varsity Red (AKA Playoffs)

oak-hill-jordan-melo-m4.jpg

You guys are not answering the second question. How come you guys like to wear the shoes you do casually?

i like to wear the melo m4's cuz they are light, comfortable and they are not too bulky with jeans, like the lebron iv's are. some shoes just dont lookgood with jeans. i like the way they look. i bought the oak hill ones cuz i like red.

My Mars IV because they look good period and the color balance and placement is excellent

I'd have to say my favorite shoes to wear casually would have to be a tie between the Jordan 3 and Jordan 4. Ironically, neither shoe is my all timefavorite but I can not deny that they both fit so smooth with shorts and especially jeans. The comfort sucks though.

XX3's have been my most appealing "late" Jordan as far as comfort and style. Look great with shorts and jeans as well, but still gotta go withthe 3 or 4.

*Note* All time favorite shoe is the Air Jordan 5

I HEART 5s! i rock them 1s frequently too
5s look awsome in a lot of conditions, stand out but not that loud
1s cause they're classic and can be dressed up or down

Cardinal VII -- because they are such a clean colorway that catches eyes without being garish.
Stealth XX3 -- classy and sporty at the same time
QS XX -- the white leather and black patent are such a contrast yet perfectly incorporated, these break lots of necks

v and xix lows. the v because they are v and the xix lows because the are so cushy and spingy with the zoom in this shoe and they look better without theplastic lace guard

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

XIIs

These are my grails, I love everything about them.
Their style, comfort, responsiveness, and look are all crazy!
Favorite color way: White/Black-Metallic Silver-Varsity Red (AKA Playoffs)

^^^^^

You pretty much summed it all up right there the color way and all. They look good with jeans or shorts and you will always break necks in them playoffs.

12's no doubt... comfortable, ankle support... like tanks on your foot... you can wear em and it can easily be cleaned...

Back
Top Bottom