Favorite Pizza Joint

Wouldn't be a "what's your favorite pizza" thread without NYC NT'ers coming in and +%#%%@%+ all over everybody else's opinion.
laugh.gif
Never fails. A city that big is obviously gonna have some great pizza spots, but I've still yet to have any NY style pizza that blew me away, I'm just not that big on it. I never even go to UNO's but I'd take their deep dish over anything I've ever had in NY. Ledo's is still my favorite of all though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Nizario's in SF
4248088.JPG

l.jpg

That pesto pizza is the look of the century!
Oh man is that the spot on Haight?? I wanna say i've been there and had the pestro.. grubbin
I posted the Nizario's that's on Geary @ 3rd or something.  There's a few Nizario's in SF, maybe there's one on Haight, not sure.

There's a spot in down town Ann Arbor, mi called cottage inn. I think they sold out cause I've seen plenty of em around MI, so I'm not sure if they're a chain or just a MI thing. But the cottage inn resturant in ann arbor, their first spot, is the best I ever had. BY FAR. And their cheese bread is.. I dunno even know how to put it in words.

And honestly, a lot of chain spots. Are on point. Jets and hungry howies the best chain. Dominoes is garbage and little ceasers is cardboard with tomatoe sauce.
Jet 10. Deep dish. Or Hungry howeis bacon, pep, and peppers with cajun and butter cheese crust FTW

I've been all over the US and tried all sorts of local spots too. Few spots in CHI were DECENT at best. Sauce wasn't on point nor was there enough cheese.
My sister lived in NYC few yeears back with her boy friend who was born and raised on staten island. When I went and visited I told him "take me to the best pizza spot around". @$%+ wasn't all that. I've made better pizzas myself, home made. Ill try and find out the name of the joint and post it. Crust was to plain for me. I like my crust with some flavor. Not bland as %#%*. That's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom