Favorite retro model nikes??? (Jordans excluded)

Flight 89
Trainer SC
Huarache (runners)
Trainer III
and you can't forget Forces

flights and trainer sc's partly are at the top of my list because they were a couple of the first pair of nike airs i ever had

air trainer 1s. basically the originial colorways in retro fashion. ive sold off the rest to focus on what i consider the better of the retros
5bb3587749f263f0c710c7fbb9cbe414e1f50f9.pjpg

Damn, even though they've been mainstreamed and butchered to the max, I'm surprised that there is no love for the Dunk.

This question comes up all the time.

Besides the obvious (AF1, Dunk, Blazer, Air Max 1, 90, 95 , 97 & Cortez).

1) All OG color Foam/Flightposites

2) Zoom Flight 95

3) OG color Trainer SC High

I've never seen Vandal Highs get love on this website, ever. I like them, especially the supreme highs with the nylon tongue. So comfortable. Otherwise,the obvious AF1/Max1/Max90/Dunk High stuff has always been my bag. Call me simple.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Damn, even though they've been mainstreamed and butchered to the max, I'm surprised that there is no love for the Dunk.

Despite the butchering, I still have much love for the Dunk. Nike produces garbage Dunks like crazy, but for every lame colorway, there seems to besomething dope just around the corner. Also a big fan of just about any Penny retro.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Dunks aren't 'popular' anymore with NT for whatever thats worth...

Its funny i started buying dunks because they used to be cheaper than AF1s when the price for those rose.

Man I have too many favorite retro model nike to name but here are some:
1.Air Flight 89
2.Air Flight Huarache & Trainers*
3.Air Revolutions*
4.Air Raids* *- I 'm a sucker for shoes with straps
laugh.gif

5.Zoom Flight 95

No 3M, Shrunken bubble, lousy ankle support....... but the Air Max Penny is probably still my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom