Favorite SB of 2008

ferris, marshals and mosquitos. Im mad I had to return my unfuturas though. and of course lance montain blazers (black and whitle joints)

my newcastles are insanely comfortable....havent worn the azure blazers yet (was that even this year? lol cant keep track) so i dunno

azures were this year

just got my unfuturas, and i'd hafta 2nd the blk/white dunk high

the 3 sb's i mentioned were the only 08 releases i picked up....contemplating the lance mountains....but i dont think i "need" them....but thenagain when do i "need" sb's hahhaah

I Got A Few.....
sncqqs.jpg

29ngnbn.jpg

2zpjc55.jpg

Were the Supreme Trainers this year or last? I know they are gold box, but i think they came out at the end of last year. The only other Gold box SB i have isthe Newcastles.

Those Unfuturas are pretty nice tho, as are the plain black & white highs.

I'd have to go with the Lance Mountain blazers (even though I didn't pick up any of them.) They're closely followed by the un-Futura high's.

nike sb crapped out this year. maybe they need to think about retroing next year....

Trying not to cringe, but looking back it'd have to be the 720's and the Mosquitos. Something about those two that I like.

My Black/White Hi's (I refuse to attach that corny nickname to an otherwise dope shoe) are coming in a few days,
pimp.gif

This year was slow, but I don't think it was as bad as people are making it out to be. I liked the Un-Futuras, the Thrashers, Marshalls, and Dooms came outthis year, right?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

My Black/White Hi's (I refuse to attach that corny nickname to an otherwise dope shoe) are coming in a few days,
pimp.gif
Oh yeah, the venoms, good for you.

Back
Top Bottom