Favorite song at the moment

Originally Posted by VicRain24

�
This song is tooooooooooooooooooooo ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This is what got me into really listening to Currensy, and vaguely listening to Wale and J.Cole

that curren$y song is fire i gotta listen to that album. Been bumpin this kendrick the past couple days with Dr.Dre

I've been trying to put NT onto this dude for a minute. Like KRIT & Jay Elec are the future of hip hop, Gary Clark Jr is the future for rock. Listen to how he plays Hendrix's Third Stone From the Sun into the intro of this song. Yuku won't let me embed sucessfully using the HTML option so here's a link to a recent WMG event for him hosted by Lylor Cohen attended by everyone from Pharrell, Swizz Beatz, Questlove, QTip, etc...Plus he's playing with a fellow Texan JJ Johnson on drums....

The Varela song made me think of this song made famous by Kill Bill. My wife used to laugh when I blasted this song in my car but I love this song.

Posted saying this in the vinyl thread. Would like to find this on vinyl without having to order via the internets. Classic song...

Lee Perry produced a ton of classic reggae albums along with this classic...Been playing this a lot...

Back
Top Bottom