Favorite South Park Moments

Originally Posted by henz0

Pimp Butters
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. Or anything Butters for that matter
do you know what i am saying?

tree fitty

fat abbot

the whole idea on crack baby sports (college athletes not getting paid but the owners do)

tiger woods video game (where you have to out run his wife before she beats you with the golf club)

whale wars where they make fun of the original tv host and hows hes a P for never doing %!$$ (then he gets murked instatnly with a spear gun to the face)

lice epsiode where it goes inside the life of lice

oprahs booty hole getting killed after her box took her hostage for not playing with it hahahah

too many
EDIT: ha i just remembered the scene where cartman is trying to explain his side of a story or something and hes like WATCH OUT JIMMY A BLACK WIDOW, ILL PROTECT YOU
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Little League episode "I thought this was America!"

"They took my job" episode

Guitar Hero

Harley

World of Warcraft

W.T.F. wrestling

The list could go on and on...

Just watched the episode when cartman was hall monitor and acted like dog th bounty hunter. I was Rollin.

Also Randy fighting during the little league games was one of my favorites

The bro down with Randy earlier in the season was great too

I was browsing southparkstudios.com and I just learned that through Comedy Central's contract with the South Park creators, South Park keep pumping out episodes until it's 20th season.

One of the things I love about south park is how they use background music to make everything dramatic and hilarious.
Such as when cartman and kyle were racing on tricycles to get to the fox headquarters.
When kyle's tricycle falls down a cliff and explodes.
roll.gif

The Lake Tardikaka one with Mimsy and Jimmy/Timmy at the tard summer camp is amazing. Then you have Towelie goin to rehab--had me rollin. Lol

"Everybody just loves the heck outta ya Towelie!"

roll.gif

Medicinal Fried chicken one is also hilarious. Too many great eps.

world of warcraft episode
randy and medicinal marijuana
cripple fight
mormon episode

Back
Top Bottom