Favorite Spongebob episode vol. happy 10th year anniversary

The first 3 seasons are some of cartoons finest moments; probably Nicks greatest cartoon IMO. Too bad it fell off so soon.
As for my favorite episodes, I have a ton of them:

Wet Painters
Strangler
Sailor Mouth
Krust Krab Training Video

Too many to name. I Love all their adult humor as well. I remember when Spongebob and Patrick told Mr. Crabs they were going to the panty raid and how theyscore there all the time. I was DYING when I first heard that.

Seriously, it's been 10 years? man. I love SB though no lie
laugh.gif

i started watching with my son and eventually noticed i was watching this without him at times
laugh.gif

the one scene i always crack up with is from the movie when spongebob and patrick od on the sundae's and wake up up with hangovers and beards
roll.gif

the one where they thought they killed the health inspector and the whole time he was just passed out
laugh.gif
and they tried to cover it up anyone remember thatone?

The Sailor Mouth,Bubble Bowl where Squidward makes that band..
laugh.gif
at the part where the drummers try to blow on their drumsticks
the one where they sell chocolates,when he keeps a jellyfish as a pet,the episode where Patricks "mom" and "dad" visit
roll.gif
...wow toomany to name
I love how almost everytime someone gets hurt you would always hear in the background "My leg!"

Originally Posted by 22stylez

the one where they thought they killed the health inspector and the whole time he was just passed out
laugh.gif
and they tried to cover it up anyone remember that one?
that's my fav

I remember watching it the first time. Real nail biter

The Exploding Pie episode...CLASSIC

Marching Band episode

Cursing Episode-"Sentence Enhancers"
laugh.gif

Krusty Crab Pizza, i died laughing when he started singing when i first saw it

There are more but these are all that come to mind right now.

Opposite day
Plankton tries to get the secret formula for the Krabby Patty, but ultimately fails
Spongebob keeps a jellyfish as his pet and a swarm of Jellyfish attack him

Damn a decade has gone by real fast.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

When Squidward eats a Krabby for the first time and gets hooked

laugh.gif
that one is hilarious the face spongebob makes..someone has it as their avatar i think

when spongebob and patrick were on a date with a mother and daughter, then one of those two fools ask "sooo, how long have you two known eachother???"......i swear i was in tears!

Originally Posted by babyteez

Originally Posted by Halftime718

When Squidward eats a Krabby for the first time and gets hooked

laugh.gif
that one is hilarious the face spongebob makes..someone has it as their avatar i think

Nah Squidward's thighs had me dying, cellulite and all
roll.gif

There are way to many GREAT episodes to pick one.
The camping one was hilarious though.

Where squidward is a giant and spongebob and patrick are in his belley button i was rollin. But sailor mouth is the best

Band Geeks episode.
when squidward tries to impress squilliam with his "band"
and th episode thinks he's ugly, but his breath stinks..that why people wont talk to him lol
and i like how that one fish always screams My Leg or My Eyes..everytime he gets hurt

Wow... no way it has been 10 years. that makes me feel older than i really am.

i have way too many favorite episodes to name.. the bus stop one is probably the best though
laugh.gif
and i loved in the episode when Patrick was working at theKrusty Krab. he was answering the phone, and someone called and was like

"hi, is this the Krusty Krab?"

and he goes "No... this is Patrick."

the way he said it was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom