Favorite Supervillian

AvengersvThanos.jpg%3Fwidth%3D400%26height%3D300

Doom & Venom are the 1st to pop in my head. I'm probably basing this off video games more than movies/cartoons.

I'm a huge fan of psychology, so naturally:
scarecrow.jpg

Also: 

maskofthephantasm.jpg

His character pretty blew my mind when I first encountered him, love everything about him to this day. Paws.

Sander_cohen_.png

LMAO at Tom Brady & Lebron James. But I cant believe I forgot some of the villains yall posted like Dr Doom, Darth Vader, Venom, Carnage, Darkseid, Vegeta, Freiza. I add Aizen from Bleach to my list

Tally_Man_II_2.jpg

Coming to collect.  

The few glimpses provided into the Tally Man's past reveal a tragic childhood. Starving and living in rags, the boy who was to become the Tally Man lived with his mother and sister, in constant fear of the criminals who threatened the family for the money his father had borrowed from them years before. After his father died, those same criminals extorted his weekly fee from the deceased man's wife. The boy begged his mother not to pay, but she tearfully replied, "Everybody has to pay the tally man." One night, when the collector came, his mother could not afford to pay and the criminal beat her. Filled with rage, the boy attacked and brutally killed the money collector with a fireplace poker. The 12-year-old boy was arrested for murder, and abused horribly by the others in the boy's prison, who called him a "mama's boy." After his release, the boy returned home. When he discovered his sister had died of starvation and his mother had committed suicide, his mind snapped.

Back
Top Bottom