Favorite thing about your City/Town?

SF/Bay Area - Night life, people, diversity, courtesy, womenz and trees. Id say something about vallejo but other than friends, there aint +#%@ to do.

SD - Weather, mexican food and all the parks.

Merriweather Post Pavilion will be visited a few times this year. Already blacked out at wine in the woods.

Merriweather Post Pavilion will be visited a few times this year. Already blacked out at wine in the woods.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Nobody knows where it is
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Bellflower, CA

Aha I do
tongue.gif
I stay In the city of Montebello right there by East Los! I have family in bellflower.
I use to reside in South Central near the Usc area 
smile.gif

I loved it! Everybody was always out ! Always something new! Montebello is just plain boring , nobodys out. Nothing exciting :/

Im just used to the hood.

Right on, I laugh because even locals near Bellflower don't know where it's at, I usually have to ecplain it like this... " North of Lakewood, South of Downey, West of Cerritos" 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Montebello/Rosemead/most of those cities by the 10/605 feel like they belong in the 909
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Nobody knows where it is
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Bellflower, CA

Aha I do
tongue.gif
I stay In the city of Montebello right there by East Los! I have family in bellflower.
I use to reside in South Central near the Usc area 
smile.gif

I loved it! Everybody was always out ! Always something new! Montebello is just plain boring , nobodys out. Nothing exciting :/

Im just used to the hood.

Right on, I laugh because even locals near Bellflower don't know where it's at, I usually have to ecplain it like this... " North of Lakewood, South of Downey, West of Cerritos" 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Montebello/Rosemead/most of those cities by the 10/605 feel like they belong in the 909
laugh.gif

Everyone is down to get drunk regardless of the time
Milwaukee

And fake Id cards just get taken away i heard in some places it can be a huge deal, can anyone quote me on this?

Everyone is down to get drunk regardless of the time
Milwaukee

And fake Id cards just get taken away i heard in some places it can be a huge deal, can anyone quote me on this?

Back
Top Bottom