Favorite thing about your City/Town?

Honestly, I tried very hard for a few minutes here to think about all the good in Baltimore. I had a lot typed up but now that I think about it, it was all b.s. Half of the people make me sick, the water in the harbor is practically black, theres not really a lot of stuff to do to be honest. But even with all that said I love it for some reason. I don't know what it is. Maybe its that other half of people. 
Anyway, my favorite thing to do would probably have to be going to a Ravens game. Were a football city and the Ravens really bring us together. That or going to Samos in Highland Town (Not the clothing store 
laugh.gif
) and getting Avolegmeno soup & souvlaki w/ fries. Best in MD
pimp.gif

Honestly, I tried very hard for a few minutes here to think about all the good in Baltimore. I had a lot typed up but now that I think about it, it was all b.s. Half of the people make me sick, the water in the harbor is practically black, theres not really a lot of stuff to do to be honest. But even with all that said I love it for some reason. I don't know what it is. Maybe its that other half of people. 
Anyway, my favorite thing to do would probably have to be going to a Ravens game. Were a football city and the Ravens really bring us together. That or going to Samos in Highland Town (Not the clothing store 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom