Favorite Wayans episode... Vol. Peace out Lil Dexter

Best Black comedy sitcom ever
laugh.gif

Damn I can't even choose a favorite episode
The one where they wrote a fake letter to win a prize from a magazine is up there though
When they thought Shawn was selling drugs, but he was working at afro burger
Marlon had Shawn rocking a 8 ball jacket and some Sasson jeans
roll.gif

Basically anything from the 3rd season and beyond
I didn't really care for the old seasons with the other security guard

When Marlon dressed up like Dennis Rodman and played bball
laugh.gif

I can't find that vid anywhere
nerd.gif

I agree with COOLnificent. Show wasn't that great to have a favorite. I watched but it was nothing special.

Anyone else not able to quote on their iPhone?

The one where Marlon became a famous artist for like 2.5 seconds. Oh, and the epi where their cousin (played by their real sister) came to visit from the South. I still lmao at the blooper shown at the end of Kim falling down the stairs. I also love the episode where they think their grandmother's new boyfriend is a murderer.

WHEN THEY WAS IN SCHOOL AND SHAWN HAD TO READ THE POEM TO ROXANNE

LMAO. That's a good episode.

The episode where they thought Pops was cheating on their mom...but he was actually taking dance lessons
laugh.gif

When marlon tricked dee and shawn into thinking they slept together. 
Marlon's face when he looked into the camera, with the lipstick that he smeared over shawn as he was sleeping next to dee was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

The one where Marlon became a famous artist for like 2.5 seconds. Oh, and the epi where their cousin (played by their real sister) came to visit from the South. I still lmao at the blooper shown at the end of Kim falling down the stairs. I also love the episode where they think their grandmother's new boyfriend is a murderer.

WHEN THEY WAS IN SCHOOL AND SHAWN HAD TO READ THE POEM TO ROXANNE

LMAO. That's a good episode.
Cousin Shelia
roll.gif

I also liked episode where they went to spend Christmas in the country with Shelia

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

The Black Widower!
roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite part of that episode

http://www.youtube.com/v/atVbxr7l73Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Martin > Wayans Bros. > Fresh Prince

One of my favs was the Good Times episode.
Also the pilot when they was signing Party all the time on the party boat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Martin > Wayans Bros. > Fresh Prince

One of my favs was the Good Times episode.
Marlon's nose had me dying.

"Chello, Casanova the ghetto speaking" My cousin answers the phone like this everytime
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom