FB nonsense, How should I have handled this?

I'll be brief. I put up the following status on FB "Where the hell is my girlfriend?!"
Female(not my girl) replies; "I'm right here baby"
I reply; "You must be trying to get us both killed."
My GF's best friend comments; "Yea she must be, you better tell that bi*ch to take 2 steps back."

The female responds and alot of bird banter ensues. My girlfriend eventually sees it and is upset. I don't see where any of this is my fault, other than committing the cardinal sin of putting anything about your girl or your relationship in your status. I feel that had her friend not said anything the situation would have been dead after my comment.

Was I at fault? Should I have handled the situation differently?

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I'll be brief. I put up the following status on FB "Where the hell is my girlfriend?!"
Female(not my girl) replies; "I'm right here baby"
I reply; "You must be trying to get us both killed."
where to start. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no backbone. 
grin.gif

It was a stupid status to put on in the first place... I say it's your fault.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Your reply made it sound like you were cheating on your girl with her.

i believe that was the point although i believe it was in jest

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Your reply made it sound like you were cheating on your girl with her.

I see what your saying. I was trying to avoid saying something like "fall back bi*ch" as that would have prompted her to say something off the wall.

should have deleted it after that first girl commented or just told her to chill with that nonsense

the bff OD'd but she was lookin out for her friend...

girls do that stuff the first girl did on purpose...you gotta shut +%*+ like that down early

The real question is why in the hell did you post "where is my gf" as your Facebook status. That's asking for trouble.

All you had to do is delete the status and explain to your girl that shorty who commented was just playing. DONE..So simple..Why would you keep the status up and have them bicker back and forth my dude?  

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

It was a stupid status to put on in the first place... I say it's your fault.

This and ask your gf's bf if she would have posted the same thing if some brolic dude posted the same comment that girl that's not your girl did on your status.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom