FBI thot

Lowkey on a semi serious tip this should be motivation for dudes that struggle with approaching or talking to girls

51OoTT%2B4GUL._SY445_.jpg

Minus the rapper. :lol:

This is an extreme version of that.

Getting the yambs finessed by terrorists.

You just know a lifetime movie is coming.

A lot of ppl don't know this, but it's not uncommon for people in high positions of the legal field to have sexual relations with people of illegal backgrounds. The reason for this lies the the cerebral cortex membrane of the brain. There's electric receptors in the sex part of the brain that cause people of high statute to be attracted to the thrill and possibility of endangerment caused by the companionship of the opposite sex of an opposite background field. I studied psychology in college.

Last edited:
an interpreter i dont really see as a real fed

i mean she is but she aint out there chasing down the bad guys

i see it more like those lady cops that work the desk and can get got

SMH at the article blocking her face. At least find a bikini pic of her or showing cleavage.

That's some fascinating **** right there. Becky got dug out by the German turned ISIS,DMX. Then found out this dude really bout it bout it, and pissed her panties plus I'm sure her living conditions with her new husband where not the best.

I bet her old husband probably took her back too. That's how they do. Simps all around.

I know (dumb) women like the bad guys but this was the most extreme case. I'm betting she already had some anti-U.S sentiment and said ef it. With a TS she had access to a lot of classified info that may have made her conflicted about her loyalties to the uncle.

Back
Top Bottom