FCKH8 Vol: Don't Be H8ing On The Gays.

ginzo

Banned
I'm all for gay rights but I can't cosign this organization.Their way of promoting gay acceptance is very radical. I don't see this organization achieving anything that will benefit gay people positively.All I can do is at these videos, ain't nobody scared of getting beat up by gay people.Thoughts?

I'm all for gay rights but I can't cosign this organization.Their way of promoting gay acceptance is very radical. I don't see this organization achieving anything that will benefit gay people positively.All I can do is at these videos, ain't nobody scared of getting beat up by gay people.Thoughts?

honestly... i like the concept. at some point, you can't argue with people who simply refuse to listen to reason. so the message here is "we don't care what you think and nothing we're doing affects you negatively in ANY WAY, so leave us (and our rights) alone".

only thing i can't really get on board with is the little kids in the ad... i think i would have kept it to age 18 and older.

honestly... i like the concept. at some point, you can't argue with people who simply refuse to listen to reason. so the message here is "we don't care what you think and nothing we're doing affects you negatively in ANY WAY, so leave us (and our rights) alone".

only thing i can't really get on board with is the little kids in the ad... i think i would have kept it to age 18 and older.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

tired.gif

lil kids followed by naked men ...not cool bro! 

tired.gif

lil kids followed by naked men ...not cool bro! 

30t6p3b.gif

Plenty of ways to get your point across in a respectable manner.
Horrendous ad IMO. Using kids to drive the point across is an all time FAIL!

30t6p3b.gif

Plenty of ways to get your point across in a respectable manner.
Horrendous ad IMO. Using kids to drive the point across is an all time FAIL!

Im cool with gay marriage and all that but the "if you dont like it, just dont do it" argument isnt really valid. If they are really against gay marriage then they probably are against the whole spread of the gay lifestyle, freedom for those who are gay by choice/without choice will basically be shackled by the fear of others being persuaded into believing they were born gay or just being enticed by the lifestyle if they allow acceptance of homosexuality. Theres also the guys who are just intolerant no matter what or refuse to believe that its even possible to be born gay.

Im cool with gay marriage and all that but the "if you dont like it, just dont do it" argument isnt really valid. If they are really against gay marriage then they probably are against the whole spread of the gay lifestyle, freedom for those who are gay by choice/without choice will basically be shackled by the fear of others being persuaded into believing they were born gay or just being enticed by the lifestyle if they allow acceptance of homosexuality. Theres also the guys who are just intolerant no matter what or refuse to believe that its even possible to be born gay.

just to be clear...

my beef with the little kids in the ad is the language.  not the message. 

just to be clear...

my beef with the little kids in the ad is the language.  not the message. 

a little too "all up in your face" for me. i hope i never run into these type of people, especially the "straight" black guy who throws out random slang that "those sassy black people use" while wearing the shutter shades. the red headed girl in the second video
pimp.gif

a little too "all up in your face" for me. i hope i never run into these type of people, especially the "straight" black guy who throws out random slang that "those sassy black people use" while wearing the shutter shades. the red headed girl in the second video
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom