*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

mip sweet pickups...shake the haters off.
pimp.gif

Already had the Phats, picked up the fitted on accident from WealthyHostage. The fitted was supposed to match the VP Foams
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by UC x Nike

WOW! Just WOW!

your goin wow cause they limited.....cause if those were GR everyone would be like
alien.gif
and all mad that nike would release those ugly shoes.....cause thats what they are....ugly and limited....
grin.gif
and no im not mad that i dont have them.....

No, I'm not going wow because they're limited, I'm going wow because those are extremely expensive...

they came out yesterday at HoH locations and some niketowns. unfortunately if you wanted some now, you're gonna have to hit up ebay.

joeman is being an idiot and a hater but most of all a rookie

he doesn't know who I am because I don't post much but go back a page and on this page

you will see those who know vouch for me. And i thank you all very much

^^^lol yeah dude has heat! lol moving on your right she stop talkin about it.
I traded these awhile back had to get em back!!! These Brian Anderson's are my second pair there a 10.5 vnds if anyone wants them.....
gone.

mip23 - wow!!! em4s DS ?? was lookn for a pair myself but could never find a DS pair under 5k, lol...

Not really a promo code but they're still doing the Winter clearance (which is up to 70% on some items) plus an additional 20% on even more specific items.And on top of all that, they had a free-shipping promo code. That was the deal-breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom