*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

troopsoftomarrow.jpg

SneakFiendAddicted : wow those are beautiful vans.never seen those before. where did you buythem ?

puple laces in the foams dont look that good imo...i think black laces would look way better

SPOOSMAN
came out better in that deal because those stealths are still sitting around here for far less than retail but i am waiting for the cool grey xxiii's tofall

JM: Dope Snake 3M's, I'm hoping to get my hands on a pair.
airkeung88: White/white Hi's w/ the icey soles, wow!!! *thumbs up

Those White/White Forces are dope... Just wish clear soles could stay clear, forever... Heh heh heh...

nice pick ups everyone!!!
almost lost my life to pick these up
2nu138.jpg

2rnk85w.jpg

6tiz3d.jpg

bonus pic why this was the worst day ever
v49id3.jpg

Glad you are okay after that wreck, metallic. Well I picked up some Chicago XX3's and the Sole To Sole/ATCQ Jordan 1's this past weekend

fbaq0m.jpg
2m3ijw0.jpg
GetAttachment.aspx
oii3j8.jpg
28hlgdd.jpg
2zi5843.jpg

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by jupeezy

kev u went all in on that 80s outfit huh? u gotta throw on the shell toes and a dookie rope to complete it tho.....LOL!
Word up Jules... Was actually looking for Cazals too... Heh heh heh...

Good luck with those... its impossible to get some Cazals for under 300+ or so...... all vintage and much dinero

Not necessarily. A company called Rare Eyewear has a license to vintage shades from the 60s-80s...Cazals, Carerra, Porsche, Dunhill, Gucci, and a gang ofothers. The Cazal offering was weak this season, but we normally get 2-3 pairs each season.

I'm not even the biggest 3M fan, but they look stupefying in that condition.

Shout out to Colette.... "ALL GONE - The finest of Street Culture 2008"
353492381.jpg

To go with 2006 & 2007
353492376.jpg

Back
Top Bottom