*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

I want those HDs more and more .... wish I knew they were gonna drop somewhere. I just thought they were a promo a few weeks back

agold-nice dmp's
dunks r nice-dope og fire reds
driftracer-that poster is
pimp.gif

so happy! I am good til the 95's come out later this year, if it wasn't for Nike this year and myaddition for fresh kiks, I don't know what I would do, p.s that was stabb at JORDAN/JORDAN BRAND, lol

57c35c8fe65a63900fda5b464d369902577492a.jpg

i wear pink shoes. no big deal. those hyperdunks are very nice but very pink and very effeminate. i'm interested to see who is gonna wear their pair(s).

^I'll break em out.

1/2 cents look good, i'm not crazy about the crazy high cut on them though, i ll grab a pair though...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i wear pink shoes. no big deal. those hyperdunks are very nice but very pink and very effeminate. i'm interested to see who is gonna wear their pair(s).

I gave them a hard look last week , but I just can't see myself walking around Brooklyn with pink sneakers

^It was good meeting up with you for that transaction, man. Is your phone okay? I saw you drop it when you stepped out. Easy.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^It was good meeting up with you for that transaction, man. Is your phone okay? I saw you drop it when you stepped out. Easy.

mos def., man. my phone was fine until i lost it like 2 minutes later at the gas station.
smh.gif

that's exactly why it pays to just pay the extra few dollars per month for insurance.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom