*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

wasn't intending on buying any sneaks today, but ran up on these...
what's funny is, i saw the white ones in a magazine this morning, and knew i was getting them. then went into a store and hour or so, tried these on and...SOLD!

info ?

forgot to post my other pick-up from the weekend.

adjustable clothing bar. Walk-in closet is at max capacity
ohwell.gif
so Ineeded to explore some new storage options.

14dk5km.jpg

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Nice Promo BCs Vince...

how are those CP3.2s Code6?
They're pretty sweet, I think they may be a sleeper performance shoe. Nice and light not kobe iv light, but pretty close, ultra comfy, anklesupport, cushioning (firm but still springy), and breathability are all comparable to the BB1. I think the heel to toe transition is a step above all othershoes out right now, grip seems alright around the house (Could be hit or miss, it looks pretty agressive). I'll be putting a review up after a few games.They fit true to size and should accommodate those with wider feet plus should be an easy fit for those that use ankle braces. So it does not quite have assecure fit as the BB1 for example but is good overall. Look-wise I can't really pull off the mardi gras colorway casually, but these are top of the ballingrotation right now anyway. Also, toe-box creasing will be inevitable, especially with the patent. I'll be grabbing a few other colorways as they make theirway to the shelves for sure, no hesitation. Don't sleep on the CP II...

Nice haul, Vince! Dope VC PEs! I did my damndest to not get the org Durants and I didn't. It was hard though....lol

I thought I was going to lay low this weekend.....

ab4c20.jpg

DS Air Max Light EU JD Classics (thanks Frank), Del Sols (thanks ***), and KB24 long sleeve tee from Niketown....

9gj8xy.jpg

GR LBJ 6s, Air Max Tailwind 2008s for the gym, and some Reebok ERS

zxux6d.jpg

...and a St Al fitted.

^Yo
Nice stuff Ron,
I'm supposed to be in slow-mo with the shoes right now lol..
so much for that!

I still need those black/blue VI!

haha

jepeh21- Thanks sir !

Back
Top Bottom