******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Dope Foam's and Huf's.

Today
-School.
UNDFTDx100'SxATCII

219s7lh.jpg

2i8zrpj.jpg

GoudaNH: nice shirt. i was so close to getting it myself
a12ware89: nice foams. anybody interested in trading the purps for the blues ?
nerd.gif

YO! So yeah... I copped a pair of Band Aids for $35 the same day I copped Tiffs, and my joints definitely didn't come with red laces. I've been sayingfor weeks that I was going to hit up the SB spot for some.

I see cats doing it. And it's hurting my feelings. Gouda, you fencing riding SOB.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! So yeah... I copped a pair of Band Aids for $35 the same day I copped Tiffs, and my joints definitely didn't come with red laces. I've been saying for weeks that I was going to hit up the SB spot for some.

I see cats doing it. And it's hurting my feelings. Gouda, you fencing riding SOB.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

They look soo much better with red laces in 'em. Get a pair of red laces! And $35?! Dang, nice steal.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

"Take Me Home Tonight" =
pimp.gif

Damn, now I feel compelled to play it a couple times now
laugh.gif
Thought I was the only one
laugh.gif

My man Eddie Money
pimp.gif

YO!
They look soo much better with red laces in 'em. Get a pair of red laces! And $35?! Dang, nice steal.
Definitely. A whole lot better.

I kick myself for not copping more stuff that day. I drove like 3 hrs. (2 different shops) just to get my Tiffs. The second shop let me get some of theprevious month's releases for half off since I was copping 2 pair of Tiffs. So I got a pair of Stussy's, a pair of Band Aids, and 2 pair of AlienFC's for half off. And I'm sure they would've let me get all of their Tiffs. I just assumed that they were only selling 2 per customer.
tired.gif

DF!!!

354009775.jpg
354009779.jpg

crisonethose were some very nice ids back their, i no some hate and some love these foamposite but one thing you can not deny the air zoom is the move on them, nicefits everybody

Back
Top Bottom