******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

nice stashes phillip
like that home movies pic chronic
laugh.gif

--------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION/300TH POST
& OTHER STUFF FOR SALE, PM ME...

Dalitso - My teachers only wore penny-loafers and boat shoes back in the day...
laugh.gif
Speaking of yearbook, I remember you signing your students' yearbooksin the shape of J's (I think that was you)... still doing that this year?

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

That's LeftyJeenus. Dude's turning this into a Facebook wall
smh.gif
QFT...Son be policing this shizz like he's a true mod...like they're giving out NTer of the week...son prolly gon try to ride me (pause) for being in WDYWT w/o posting any pics but i'm not trippin..cuz most of the people i F__ with are in WDYWT....all im sayin is be easy kid
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

If you want to "network" do it in General. A WDYWT thread is for WDYWT posts, or providing constructive criticism to posted outfits.
Strict modding, and/or ahearing to the rules of unwritten conduct are what keeps NT more sophisticated than other message boards. SAME reason why you can'tsell your gear in pickup thread.

wore these again....can't get enough of the CT2s, but I really need CT1 and CT3

BlackSheep08- that shirt is the Commonwealth x Stussy 1968 shirt, hit up Commonwealth they might have some left.

finally wore this out to eat up the road at dennys,last night.
3273727277_0e5d1e0453_b.jpg

imaginary foundation x orisue x bred xi (2001)
ipod: tokyo police club

3134078261_99fc7f4e87.jpg

Originally Posted by ncrider

f\ ipod: tokyo police club

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've seen them live twice.. the first time was so awesome, it was just at this radio station in Toronto and we got to meet and talk withthem after. after that show they BLEW UP.

This was 2 years ago I think?...not sure..
2714966678_914dd54dd7.jpg

2714966764_c6474a9d4a.jpg

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by ncrider

f\ ipod: tokyo police club

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've seen them live twice.. the first time was so awesome, it was just at this radio station in Toronto and we got to meet and talk with them after. after that show they BLEW UP.

This was 2 years ago I think?...not sure..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/2714966678_914dd54dd7.jpg?v=0http://farm4.static.flick...966678_914dd54dd7.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2714966764_c6474a9d4a.jpg?v=0http://farm4.static.flick...966764_c6474a9d4a.jpg?v=0
yeah definently love their music, but the teenagers ftw
pimp.gif

and ray clean grapes! sure the kids are loving those.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

im sorry but
laugh.gif
something just aint right

its k i had 1.5 hours of sleep, i accept full responsibility
ohwell.gif

i figured someone needed a nice laugh for their thursday morning

How can you "love" the N-word. That has to be one of the most ignorant things I've ever read on here.

Anywho, nice fits guys and gals.

It's been super slow at work so far this month and yesterday I wen't through every page on this thread...
tired.gif
tired.gif
at me...

PETEROCK1 You been throwing some nice solid fits myfriend keep up the good work...Digging the Redwings but you need to step it up the Alden level...

Speaking of Alden's I broke out a fresh pair of custom made 405's to spend the day with the wife and take her for an early V-Day dinner and movietonight (Gotta get that time in before little Vegetaray gets here the first part of next month)...

354595842.jpg

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Dalitso- How in the hell do your Students have SO much HEAT?

pimp.gif
thats the DMV for ya. "whips aint shi.... but my kick games SIIIIIIIIICK"
you ain't lie, we do have an abundance of Bamas as well though lol, myself included

to class earlier

changed, going out with friends

Back
Top Bottom