******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Now I'm just downright bumfoozled on the laces. Mine should be in sometime this week and I thought the black was dope...now it's gonna take a lot oftedious time and effort to decide which I like best.

Point is, clean blazers.

broke out my chambrays
353560322.jpg

353560251.jpg

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

iamlj - Thanks bro. I got it as a gift on Christmas but now that the weather is getting better.. i can finally start riding it. What trucks do you use to ride? I only mess with Royal but I'm trying to switch it up for a change.

nice. no lie, couple years back i had a shop sponsor and got hooked up with phantom 2's. been riding them every since, only thing about them are thegarbage bushings they come with, but besides that that have been some of the best trucks ive used. how are the royals? i've always thought about switchingto those.

adob0 - nice fit

hat: new era
shades: versace
shirt: polo
coat: polo
shoes: silver flightposite (not pictured)

me & reyna la gata fina
wink.gif

20qi53l.jpg

Nice fits ya'll. Past couple of days.

I was going to sell these but couldn't go through with it. Too much of a Wu tang fan

Oly's 7's

And lastly, I don't know why but I love old Nike hi-tops

I'm about to put these up for sale in the market place. However, I'm not sure what the value of these are. I tried searching for this colorway onlinebut couldn't find them.

MAX SCHAAF x Vans Custom

I have been squashing both pairs of these ever since they came out...

3251439454_99ea237336.jpg

Only shoe to relieve my ballistics for a while haha

Originally Posted by SkeetBoogie

I'm about to put these up for sale in the market place. However, I'm not sure what the value of these are. I tried searching for this colorway online but couldn't find them.
I had those at some point, I think it's part of some hispanic baseball pack. I think that's DR. Worth maybe 50 max

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by TheTim11

ProperLive...u look like u stay blazed jo!!
roll.gif

lol something like that and yeah i got the phresh tattoo....

he's not joking when he says he stays blazed.lol

& nice fit esco!

Back
Top Bottom