******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

YO!
Jumpman Pro Strong's
I DEMAND that these get Retro'd. I saw a dude a few years back with what looked like a newly un-DS'd pair on and an authentic Marinersjersey. So sick.
sick.gif

Ant, Im pretty sure you can get em here, I seen the vending machine at work has some Burger King ketchup and fries chips.

pretty gross imo...
Hmm... I've never really searched either. Just anyone I'd known to have them told me someone brought them back from Canada. Seems odd thatthey're not readily available in the States.

From my memory, they were similar to S&V chips just not as strong. Which was awesome.
smokin.gif

DF!!!

Hey everyone, sick fits, been a busy weekend for me So I gotta post a few pics from the past days!

Here is what I wore on friday, Tan La Tigre Shirt, Rocawear Jeans, Military Ones

Then on Saturday in the wee hours of the morning I just wore some sweats, and a white tee, with Hare Jordans

to go pick up these..which I wore on V-day with a Red polo, and rocawear jeans (no pic tho, sorry
frown.gif
)

Nice Fits everyone! First Time posting in WDYWT, been coming to NT for years and finally am a member
pimp.gif
. Anyways yesterday:

Obey
Levi 501
AJ1 Phat Low

^nice kobe's, when i picked those up the first time i was shocked to see how light they were
for today..half cabs

Originally Posted by Trydan

Today - Jumpman Pro Strong's, the last jordan they made that when I first saw, I knew I had to have.

Very nice...i remember i had those in the 8 grade with the matching Vin Baker Jersey

Cloudy day in ATX. To run some errands:

Vintage Nike Windrunner that reminds me of Dr. Manhattan
wink.gif

Hanes undershirt
Levi's Super Slim
Vans Authentic

1zywyzm.jpg

bf51lj.jpg

s dubl - those White/Blk/Carrot Bursts are so underrated... I wear mine on the regular... They're almost beat!...

To celebrate Kobe's ASMVP yesterday w/ the away Kobe authentic (y'all know what it look like). A Laker shoe I don't see as much as others.

my jeans were a lil too tight, i admit, ive gain some pounds since i baught these. vans are awesome wen there 20 bux, and im gonna miss clientele, dunno whythere over with

Lrg hoody & shirt Nike pants and That Ain't Right Hyperdunks to go to the orthodontist for the last time, then chill with the crew

66216935f5a037e252f3712ed4d1a3b7e5efd796.JPG

11a36aa639bffb94ac273ab4e5905b0153e7fb3a.JPG

Back
Top Bottom