******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

cement iv's are sooo clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

^Those XII's are so crispy..
pimp.gif

Thanks, G. They're not as crispy as the flick makes them look. They need a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the toes. I put on my favorite/best pair of Js andthen Idolkicks has to go and post those immaculate Cement IVs.
smh.gif

They're beautiful, Idolkicks.
smokin.gif
for sure.

i refuse to believe that you can slap on a DS pair of '99 black/cement or white/black iv's, walk around all day and not have them crumble. not unlessyou get sprinkled with fairy dust so that you float 2 inches off the ground.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i refuse to believe that you can slap on a DS pair of '99 black/cement or white/black iv's, walk around all day and not have them crumble. not unless you get sprinkled with fairy dust so that you float 2 inches off the ground.

It is possible. I DSed mine in December 2007 and they held up perfect (never even tried them on prior). I am a lightweight though. Wore em today to teachclass.
o6mufl.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

every single shirt in all of them pics is corny as hell.

i have to agree. nobody can make a shirt design like
Ron. electriksuicide.com
or akutou. akutoulovesyou.com

and skavenger wonderful fit, but too much white n red, your too light for the fit. also the vans are wonderful mines are beat too! ahah
3292937597_4d81b7cdeb.jpg

355413198.jpg
355413199.jpg

some real nice fits on the last couple pages,out to get one of my gift for my b-day
355413197.jpg

i like them they are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom