February 2020 WDYWT Thread Vol. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
FE20094C-A0EF-4572-8FAD-15CA4B9B251E.jpeg

C312A1B1-9052-48D8-9FC9-E34985ADBD24.jpeg

So wore these chaos today. Wore them about a month ago when I went to ac for 2-3 days. Was grinding poker and was nearing 24 straight hours. An Asian woman sat down and would bet relatively heavy to the size of the pot, and of course she had strong hands most likely so I would fold fold fold. Well eventually I flopped top pair, she bet $25 I min raised her to $50 and she said oh you wanna steal the pot and proceeded to fold. Well that was definitely on her mind cuz an hour later she bet $12 preflop and I wake up with the ladies, pocket queens. Keep in mind we both have $8-900 behind. So I raise her to $70 and she reraises me to $150, what ****ing hand does she have?? **** it it’s Kobe time yo I ain’t going nowhere, I call the $150 I wanna see a flop with the ladies.
Flop comes out 7 Jack Queen and she bets $100 into me.What do I do? Slow play and call the $100??? Nah **** outta here mamba mentality yo shove all my money in there with the nuts, what would kobe do?? She deliberates for a while and eventually calls for $800, I get all her money. Mamba mentality for life!!

[QUOTE="Thierry Henry, post: 32741299, member: 23987"

leather on these look butter
[/QUOTE]

The leather is so good on these as was with all those AF1's back then. Wore them again today and they've already molded to my foot.

Current-day AF1's are bricks compared to 15-20 years ago. It's absurd. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom