Feeling Burnt Out... No Emo Vol: How to Ignite Thyself Again ?

I'm sure we all feel this way at some point in our lives.  I Feel like there has got to be more to life than just working and trying to make money.  Life just seems like it's on auto pilot right now with the same routine day in and day out.  Anyone with any suggestions to jump start life again and to have things to look forward to ?  I just feel like I'm stuck in molasses right now.

tired.gif
My life needs to change for the better.

I'm sorta feeling the same way. What sucks the most was that I was really motivated for like a month straight. What I'm doing now is trying to refocus on the goals that I set for myself.

Go outside and scream at the top of your lungs. COME AND GET ME @##$$%^^!@#$$'s

It wont work, but it feels good as hell.

Ive been having the same feelings. Has to be more to life then waking up, going to work, coming home, and doing it all over again the next day. I go out with my friends at night and on the weekends and stuff, but it just gets dull. Im mainly just focusing on ways to make myself better. It at least makes me feel better about myself.

don't get my wrong fellas, i still like my life a lot. it just seems like i need a new challenge or something. maybe i just need to count my blessings and set some new goals for myself.

I started going to concerts just to have something to look forward to every couple months. Also consider picking up a hobby and setting small goals within the hobby so you can actually track your progress. Right now I'm learning to use Fruity Loops and contemplating whether to pick the guitar back up

get active bro. aspire for more then what life is giving and go get it.

if you dont mind me asking, how old are you OP?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Ive been having the same feelings. Has to be more to life then waking up, going to work, coming home, and doing it all over again the next day. I go out with my friends at night and on the weekends and stuff, but it just gets dull. Im mainly just focusing on ways to make myself better. It at least makes me feel better about myself.
When you go out create a goal, my personal favorite is to try to get laid. 

Originally Posted by jdi23

Go outside and scream at the top of your lungs. COME AND GET ME @##$$%^^!@#$$'s

It wont work, but it feels good as hell.

roll.gif

I imagined myself doing that, and I'm pretty sure I would feel awesome after. A bit foolish, but awesome nonetheless
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yea, I'm in the same boat as you OP. The last month and a half has been filled with so much frustration and headaches. It's horrible. I seriously don't know what to do
tired.gif

I would advise going somewhere new if possible. Doesn't have to be across the country or to another continent but I was feeling similar to you OP but the past two weekends before Christmas I went to visit friends in two different states and I came back invigorated. Just going to a different city, new restaurants and clubs, and generally seeing what else is out there got me motivated again. You just need something to change your pace and open your eyes to whats out there aside from your every day life. It also will help because it will be something to look forward too.

I'm on that burnt out from school tip. I've been dumbing myself down by playing XBOX and smoking herb.
pimp.gif
Can't wait for January 9th!

I feel u OP, but this week shall b better for me. Gunna kick it with a girl I'm interested in, my advice find any cute girl n take her out.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Change your routine.

Either that or buy a bottle of Jameson.
This minus the Jameson
laugh.gif

Go out and do something spontaneous with your friends.

your bones and ligaments will start to get mushy for being lazy and that's just the beggining of your problems
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom