Feeling Green

I'm in the bay area on vacation and need some assistance with finding San Fransisco's gems....chowder bowls, in n out burger, cable cars I've tried.. But I'm really looking for some herbal plants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've tried but have had no luck on my search.. If someone can PM me, I'd appreciate it.Mods please don't move to regional.. I'm here for less than a week and would like a timely reponse.

I'm in the bay area on vacation and need some assistance with finding San Fransisco's gems....chowder bowls, in n out burger, cable cars I've tried.. But I'm really looking for some herbal plants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've tried but have had no luck on my search.. If someone can PM me, I'd appreciate it.Mods please don't move to regional.. I'm here for less than a week and would like a timely reponse.

Son, have you even tried searching for medicinal medication? lol just ask a random dude on the street if they have a card or a hotel person. someone HAS a card, especially in Norcal, so close to Humboldt.

Son, have you even tried searching for medicinal medication? lol just ask a random dude on the street if they have a card or a hotel person. someone HAS a card, especially in Norcal, so close to Humboldt.

wow... really?? do you realize that your in CALI? plz go shoot ur self, u dont deserve the finest medicinals this earth has to offer if u have to ask NT for it

wow... really?? do you realize that your in CALI? plz go shoot ur self, u dont deserve the finest medicinals this earth has to offer if u have to ask NT for it

Back
Top Bottom