pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

this kind of news is almost pointless until we see samples... correction, the shoes in stores with NIKE AIR on the back.

Someone needs to ask him why he tried to pull of that minstrel show/television pilot, that had him being Abe Lincoln's butler some years back. He lostmajor cred with me over that one.

Hopefully he means the Nike Air logo.

But JB is too far in the hole for me. Its dissapointment after dissapointment.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

haha don't get your hopes up high

give yall a hint...poor quality...higher prices....super limited

Well I had High hopes for JB in 20-10 but if they do what u said. Which they probably will then they will ruin any chance of redeeming themselves for thelast few yrs.
with the Limited B's. If u release a shoe in real limited quantity's and then release the same shoe in a different colorway with a Jumpman there is noway in hell im buying cause I wanted the first shoe and its unavailable. The sooner Jb realizes this the more money they will see from me, and probably morethan half of Niketalk cause that logic in this recession will hurt your profits bigtime. You have to work harder than ever to get some of my unemploymentcheck. (I'm sure im not the only person not working during these hard times.)

i have no problem with the jumpman on the 3's and 4's. they are somewhat fitting. however i do prefer the nostalgic value of nike air only slightlymore. but on the VI's, the font on the AIR under the jumpman throw the design out of wack. I'll grab the black/ (whatever red) regardless because theblack on black on back will mostly moot the jumpman concern. but i would significantly prefer the gorgeous MASSIVE BOLD nike air instead. it just fits thedesign infinitely better.

but with this article, i just smell hype for now

I just posted on another thread, that Nike air on the white/cement III's or White/Infrared VI's will be copped in multiples. No doubt in my mind.However, I hope they dont do it on the White/Cement IV as the current shape of the IV is horrible, and the shoe wont look right period. The IV has beenbutchered the most, and I hope the Cement IV is laid to rest, and never resurrected again, not to mention the Cement Color on the Fusion IV's was off bigtime, and looks horrible.

Chi McBride is awesome! He also hates Fusions, thats beautiful.

Watch 'em put "Nike Air" on shoes that never had it in the first place.

Imagine the XI's with "Nike Air" on the ankle instead of a Jumpman...On the I's with Nike Air on the heel...

I wouldn't put it past JB.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Watch 'em put "Nike Air" on shoes that never had it in the first place.

Imagine the XI's with "Nike Air" on the ankle instead of a Jumpman...On the I's with Nike Air on the heel...

I wouldn't put it past JB.

Hate to say it but they would think that was an ingenious idea!

i dont know nike air coming back? Same chance of me being hit by a asteroid well lets see what happens first.

Honestly I don't think Nike Air is an issue anymore. I think it has to do more with quality of the leathers and the paints they use on the kix. I'm notmuch of a jumpman fan on classic kix like the 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 but if the quality on the kix where great it wouldn't b much of an issue.

Ive been in UNdefeated a number of times, and almost everytime I go in there he is in there shooting the @@%$ with some heat on his feet!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom