Fellas Help me understand paying female rent

Originally Posted by solarius49

I have to admit, if its one of those section 8 shorties with the $25 dollar rent, i might thrown $10 on that once in awhile if I can get open 24/7 access, but I want vag, oral and anal, with dinner too...dont play with me

roll.gif

I have to admit, if its one of those section 8 shorties with the $25 dollar rent, i might thrown $10 on that once in awhile if I can get open 24/7 access, but I want vag, oral and anal, with dinner too...dont play with me
laugh.gif

Man whatever 
grin.gif
if I was a millionaire and hit up multiple cities on a regular basis I'd break off a bad one in each city some rent just to have a place to crash. Cheaper than a few nights in a nice hotel.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Save the narrative you savin it for marriage
Let's keep it real ma you savin it for karats
You wanna see how far I'ma go
How, much I'm a spend but you already know
Zip, zero, stingy with dinero http://rapgenius.com/305742/Jay-z-i-just-wanna-love-u-give-it-2-me/Zip-zero-stingy-with-dinero
Might light your wrist, but that about it
Might buy you Crist, but that about it
%%%! it, I might wife you and buy you nice whips
Ma, but you really gotta ride nice ****

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

People like to invest in things they may never own.
If she missing some money off her rent I might help her out but full out pay rent, chick should even want me to

Originally Posted by fc15

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Just came in here to quote this.  Prolly the most real life thing I've ever heard on NT.  Listen up..  
You're supposed to view it as..... ?
KSteezy pretty much established that I'm a sex addict, but even still, sex is just something to do.  Its just fun, the same way that playing video games or sports is fun.  Quit viewing it like these whor'dourves are doing you a favor 

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Zip, zero, stingy with dinero http://rapgenius.com/305742/Jay-z-i-just-wanna-love-u-give-it-2-me/Zip-zero-stingy-with-dinero
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That's the thing though you don't have to pay every woman to smash. You don't even have to court much. They're all not like that. Call them what you will but there is a way.

If you accept that as a fact you're already defeated though.

Exactly, and then some of you dudes wonder how and why these females can sense that defeatist attitude that you have within youself even before you say a word.  You dudes have that sorry simpish attitude from the way you walk to the way you carry yourself, just like the song says........"It's written all over your face"  Woman can spot you dudes in a crowd easily and then go in for the kill like sharks to blood.  Just about anything in life can be free if you know what your doing, same rule applies to females.........they are no different. 
Can NT handle this knowledge?!
I am puzzled as to how anybody can justify paying for anyones rent if it isn't your mother or daughter.... seriously, why?

WHY?!

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

grin.gif
So then why quote the song in the first place... its the verse RIGHT AFTER
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

some dudes are just big loveable simps.

sad but it is what it is.
pimp.gif

I don't do it, but then again I'm not a millionaire (yet). But if I was, I'd have condos full of the finest females money could offer financed by yours truly
devil.gif

I kicked my girl some money for some bills a few times...

She gave it back within a week.

Does that mean I'm doing it wrong?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Give me the facebook names of these dudes so I can send them a message telling them that they are idiots. Please, I have an alias name on FB so they won't know who I am nor will they be able to trace it back to NT

roll.gif

Guys that usually do this are older, married men with children and a whole lot to lose. These men are typically quite well off so the rent money and extra cash aren't hurting their pockets. So these women the OP are referring to are kept women and mistresses. Now as time went on the game got all messed up, with women now raising men, to save face many of these kept women brainwashed their sons into thinking this is the way of the world, and with no male influences to teach them otherwise they believe this illusion. Coupled that with all the grandiose of rap, perpetrating these lies, you got dudes with minimum wage jobs playing the game all wrong.

Also, there's a bit of male chauvinistic idealism, to know that you can pay for another woman besides yourself and your family (wife, kids etc) to live comfortably, it plays into that male provider concept/construct, also added that this gives said female the security she seeks and hush money. Now you got all these broke guys getting their feelings hurt because not only can they not provide for themself, they can't even fathom providing for someone else, thus all the beta male connotations added to this arrangement. Truth be told if you had the money to essentially have two wives for a short period of time you wouldn't be spitting all that slick talk

Back
Top Bottom