Fellas.....TONIGHT......I'm goin in. anybody ever tried one? vol. all natural

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Yeah. I'm going to take some pics. My **** is long, but I want it to be thicker. Before, it was Tayshaun Prince. Thanks to Extenze, it's LeBron James now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
can't be life 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Yeah. I'm going to take some pics. My **** is long, but I want it to be thicker. Before, it was Tayshaun Prince. Thanks to Extenze, it's LeBron James now.

I'm not even one of these thirsty Lebron haters, but I'm sure there's a very easy joke to make with that comparison.

over your head

I knew exactly what dude was saying, but I think my comment went completely over yours.

steve 212 
30t6p3b.gif

In short, it was amazing. def worth a try. my girl loved it! the only bad part is that it will last through today and i got a dentist appointment.

Dude semen is gonna be confused as hell.

He gonna be like I'm about to bust and then be like haha..false alarm. Then when he least expects it wham. 18 year jail sentence.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

how long did it take to work?
laugh.gif

took about an hour to kick in. by the time she came over, it was full on, ron burgundy status. and i couldnt stop it lol
its-the-5532-1288653460-7.jpg

Originally Posted by ALDY

Yo ! ..
laugh.gif

LeBron is even shaking his head at your response.

lebron-smallest-violin.gif

RIP BTW.  

Yo everyone. That was one of the quotes from the original thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Dude semen is gonna be confused as hell.

He gonna be like I'm about to bust and then be like haha..false alarm. Then when he least expects it wham. 18 year jail sentence.

roll.gif
roll.gif
y is this funny to me?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

In short, it was amazing. def worth a try. my girl loved it! the only bad part is that it will last through today and i got a dentist appointment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a sample of AI Sports Nutrition "Perform" that I'm gonna try on friday
pimp.gif

I'll post in this thread with an update

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I couldn't imagine being rocked up for a whole day

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I couldn't imagine being rocked up for a whole day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lmao, i hope your dentist wasnt a guy

i'm crying laughing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom