Fellow Americans, it is with the utmost pride and sincerity that I present this recording...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whenever there's a drought
Get your umbrellas out because that's when I brainstorm

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

niquefreak94 wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

niquefreak94 wrote:

name a better HOV song.
   That wasn't even the best joint off the album
1. Yes it was. 

2. Reading is fundamental. I said i don't necessarily think it's his best song. 

obviously the point that i'm making was lost on you...imo, its not the best song on that album and no where did i say you implied it was his best song...maybe you should take your own advice before you post

to me, best song off the album by far is Allure...

"This is the end of Carlito's Way....Can I get my movie @%+% in?"
Allure is a better song.
But PSA's verses made n_ rethink their whole album.
30t6p3b.gif

niquefreak94 wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

niquefreak94 wrote:

name a better HOV song.
1. Yes it was. 

obviously the point that i'm making was lost on you...imo, its not the best song on that album and no where did i say you implied it was his best song...maybe you should take your own advice before you post

"This is the end of Carlito's Way....Can I get my movie @%+% in?"
Allure is a better song.
But PSA's verses made n_ rethink their whole album.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

name a better HOV song.

Spoiler [+]
i'm not even saying this is the best, but i just wanna see what songs yall think are better
PSA is my *$@, but Moment of Clarity >

name a better HOV song.

Spoiler [+]
i'm not even saying this is the best, but i just wanna see what songs yall think are better
PSA is my *$@, but Moment of Clarity >

Originally Posted by D723

"You can blame Shawn but I ain't invent the game, I just rolled the dice tryin to get some change"

REALEST bars ever

Nah... Realest bars are these below

"I hope you don't think users are thee only abusers gettin high within the game
If you do then how would you explain I'm 10yrs removed and still the vibe is in my veins"

Nothing But Real There.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by D723

"You can blame Shawn but I ain't invent the game, I just rolled the dice tryin to get some change"

REALEST bars ever

Nah... Realest bars are these below

"I hope you don't think users are thee only abusers gettin high within the game
If you do then how would you explain I'm 10yrs removed and still the vibe is in my veins"

Nothing But Real There.
30t6p3b.gif

1. Yes it was. 

I agree Allure is the best song but PSA is easily one of the best songs on TBA and a classic Jay track.  TBA is a areat album that I initially gave a 4.5/5 rating but over time almost 8 years since it dropped I believe it has reached classic status.

1. Yes it was. 

I agree Allure is the best song but PSA is easily one of the best songs on TBA and a classic Jay track.  TBA is a areat album that I initially gave a 4.5/5 rating but over time almost 8 years since it dropped I believe it has reached classic status.

And you can try to change but that's just the top layer Man, you was who you was 'fore you got here Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone

Come on man...
pimp.gif

And you can try to change but that's just the top layer Man, you was who you was 'fore you got here Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone

Come on man...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

1. Yes it was. 

I never said it wasn't one of the best songs off the album or not a classic Jay track because it is  

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

1. Yes it was. 

I never said it wasn't one of the best songs off the album or not a classic Jay track because it is  

Also probably his best performance song. When that isht drops the crowd be losing their minds.

Also probably his best performance song. When that isht drops the crowd be losing their minds.

Back
Top Bottom