Felt like punching my barber in the chest the other day

Ok. If you tell your barber you plan to grow your hair out to get braids and you just want a tape why the hell would you proceed to fade the beginning of mysides?!
mad.gif
I asked a few people and even though my hair isn't crazyhigh I could get braided but im worried about how the sides would look
smh.gif
So yea, think I may have to wait 2 more months. It doesn't look bad at all rightnow but the hair is lower than everywhere else smh.

And no im not posting pictures.

[/vent]

Braids ruin your hairline anyway he shoulda went all the way.

But seriously your hair will be in my prayers.

No vernal bunz for you, but all the ladies will be loving you come July.
You REALLY need to post pics though. LOL

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ok. If you tell your barber you plan to grow your hair out to get braids and you just want a tape why the hell would you proceed to fade the beginning of my sides?!
mad.gif
I asked a few people and even though my hair isn't crazy high I could get braided but im worried about how the sides would look
smh.gif
So yea, think I may have to wait 2 more months. It doesn't look bad at all right now but the hair is lower than everywhere else smh.

And no im not posting pictures.

[/vent]

well...the barber gave you what you wanted right? if i'm not mistaken a taper is when the sides and back are faded. it will look strange once itstarts growin in...you may have to keep going back to keep getting the sides faded or "tapered". trust homie, a taper is just that or a"blowout" as floridians call them

^ You would like that huh
laugh.gif

well...the barber gave you what you wanted right? if i'm not mistaken a taper is when the sides and back are faded. it will look strange once it starts growin in...you may have to keep going back to keep getting the sides faded or "tapered". trust homie, a taper is just that or a "blowout" as floridians call them

This was an afterthought of mine. But I thought he would only trim my hairline since i specifically told him what I planned to do. Didnt think it would even bean issue. Maybe I should get it all cut to the same height and start over
grin.gif

^ You would like that huh
laugh.gif
\

well...the barber gave you what you wanted right? if i'm not mistaken a taper is when the sides and back are faded. it will look strange once it starts growin in...you may have to keep going back to keep getting the sides faded or "tapered". trust homie, a taper is just that or a "blowout" as floridians call them

This was an afterthought of mine. But I thought he would only trim my hairline since i specifically told him what I planned to do. Didnt think it would even be an issue.

laugh.gif
guess the barber just had selective hearing then. next time yougo i guess just ask the dude for a line-up if you just want the hairline fixed up.
smh.gif
@ barbers who pull stuff like that. you sit down and tell them exactly what you want and come out with something completely different
mad.gif

Maybe I should get it all cut to the same height and start over
grin.gif

that what i would do. just take the L and start over
Wrong term. You shouldve just asked for a shape up

yea that way their would have been no room for error at least imo

PIctures are definitely needed to assess the situation, BUT from your description he only faded the sideburns and not around your whole hairline like Omarion.If that is the case, he is right. When you braid your hair your sideburn hair will not be getting braided. your sideburns would look really untidy, if it'snot lowered.

braids are dead? yall even hypebeast for hair? corny man i swear.... do YOU...

"taper with the waves,i smirk at a N' if he still rocking braids,that just lets me know that we aint on the same page" ....just cut that and getsome waves and a taper fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

braids are dead? yall even hypebeast for hair? corny man i swear.... do YOU...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] We can't have an opinion? hypebeast for hair? is that supposed to be adiss?[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
2882s1i.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..Keep hustlin ya beats and promotin' for cashcrate and hop off
happy.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom