Female and Male advice needed.

Been talkin to this shorty for a week and some change, one night I hit her up and her babydaddy picks up the phone, asking me questions. I knew she had a kid.Shorty's sister told me the other day I heard what you did, and shorty is mad at me, don't know why?
grin.gif
NO PICS, SORRY.

He asked did she tell you she had a boyfriend, etc.... I'm asking why is shorty tripping?

I'm all kinds of lost
laugh.gif

The only way to know is to ask her because u haven't said u did anything for us to know why she's "trippin"

just keep it moving...if you hearing from her baby daddy this soon them imagine whats to come and from what I read you might not be built for it

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

Been talkin to this shorty for a week and some change, one night I hit her up and her babydaddy picks up the phone, asking me questions. I knew she had a kid. Shorty's sister told me the other day I heard what you did, and shorty is mad at me, don't know why?
grin.gif
NO PICS, SORRY.
indifferent.gif

She has no reason to be mad at you.

And you have no reason to speak to her ever again in your life.
Babydaddy drama is not whats poppin.

Keep it moving pimpin'.

Okay , coming from a female perspective - NO MAN even if I had a baby daddy would be answering my phone unless he was MY MAN.Im guessing they are still together and she wanted something on the side - maybe shes sick of him ? and wanted something new. Maybe she is just a skeet, I dontknow you didnt really give us enough info to judge on the situation.

Either way I would say just forget it if you two have not even been talking for more then two weeks theres nothing really tohold on to. Besides, He is the father of this girls child, he isn't going any where soon.
Oh and You said "shorty" is mad at you ? Thats really not fair , unless you two had some morbid agreement to keep things shady from her baby daddy -but then again I dont think you would be asking for advice if that were the situation. She is probly mad because she got caught and has no one to blame but herself.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Okay , coming from a female perspective - NO MAN even if I had a baby daddy would be answering my phone unless he was MY MAN. Im guessing they are still together and she wanted something on the side - maybe shes sick of him ? and wanted something new. Maybe she is just a skeet, I dont know you didnt really give us enough info to judge on the situation.

Either way I would say just forget it if you two have not even been talking for more then two weeks theres nothing really to hold on to. Besides, He is the father of this girls child, he isn't going any where soon.
Oh and You said "shorty" is mad at you ? Thats really not fair , unless you two had some morbid agreement to keep things shady from her baby daddy - but then again I dont think you would be asking for advice if that were the situation. She is probly mad because she got caught and has no one to blame but her self.

I feel you.

Okay , coming from a female perspective - NO MAN even if I had a baby daddy would be answering my phone unless he was MY MAN. Im guessing they are still together and she wanted something on the side - maybe shes sick of him ? and wanted something new. Maybe she is just a skeet, I dont know you didnt really give us enough info to judge on the situation.

Either way I would say just forget it if you two have not even been talking for more then two weeks theres nothing really to hold on to. Besides, He is the father of this girls child, he isn't going any where soon.
Oh and You said "shorty" is mad at you ? Thats really not fair , unless you two had some morbid agreement to keep things shady from her baby daddy - but then again I dont think you would be asking for advice if that were the situation. She is probly mad because she got caught and has no one to blame but her self.
pics?

Cool story sis.

Back
Top Bottom