Female friends=Possible!!

I have two close female friends, I loved them both at first but now its just meh, I still love one of them but just waiting for my moment to strike
devil.gif

I'm surprised by these responses NT is more mature than I thought. I would've predicted that everyone would say things along the lines of FRIENDZOWN3Dor YNS.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

"what you up to?"
"Coming home from work."
"really? your mom pick you up?"
"nah, im riding through space on my unicorn. hold on, I'm about to make a u-turn at Mars."

Thats "out of this world" corny.
A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

A lot of my closest friends happen to be women. The friendships I have them are strictly platonic. I don't understand when someone can say, "Women and men can never really be friends."
so the question of sex has never came up between you and youre female friend? assuming that they are smashable

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.

Sally Albright: Why not?

Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex partalways gets in the way.

Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

Harry Burns: No you don't.

Sally Albright: Yes I do.

Harry Burns: No you don't.

Sally Albright: Yes I do.

Harry Burns: You only think you do.

Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.

Sally Albright: They do not.

Harry Burns: Do too.

Sally Albright: They do not.

Harry Burns: Do too.

Sally Albright: How do you know?

Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?

Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.

Harry Burns: I guess not.

Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Two of my best friends are men and there'll never be anything with either - one I've known all of my life (he's been with another good friend ofmine) and the other is a cousin . . . guess that doesn't really follow in the vein of this thread.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Don't knock it till you try it! I've recently got a couple female friends and i've manage to keep it just friends. I'm actually kinda proud of myself. Its actually nice to just kick it with a girl and get her perspective on things. I think girls appreciate a dude who don't just wanna %+@@ them. No they're not ugly either. And on top of all this I actually don't feel gay despite my boys clowning me bout it. But if ever they are dtf then I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.
Post pics then....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Don't knock it till you try it! I've recently got a couple female friends and i've manage to keep it just friends. I'm actually kinda proud of myself. Its actually nice to just kick it with a girl and get her perspective on things. I think girls appreciate a dude who don't just wanna %+@@ them. No they're not ugly either. And on top of all this I actually don't feel gay despite my boys clowning me bout it. But if ever they are dtf then I wouldn't pass up the opportunity.
Post pics then....
eyes.gif
we shall be waiting for these photographs as evidence to their non ugliness

Female friends are critical. I keep two my age and one older.I got have a young thing that im trying to drop some knowledge on so she won't become a fullfleged hoodrat.

all my real female friends are unattractive sadly ... or ex's who I'm still trying to ease my way in

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Post pics then....
eyes.gif
we shall be waiting for these photographs as evidence to their non ugliness

I've been on NT long enough to know better
laugh.gif

Of course it's possible, but only if they are ugly and hence unsmashable. I guess it depends on how you define a female friend. For me, a female friend isany girl that is unattractive/unsmashable or a girl that would never let me smash.

its very possible, I have had two male close friends who werent sexually attracted to me....it was cool for the most part. It's nice to have malecompanionship without the jealousy and obligations

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

You have them and you respect them, but you know if they ever were dtf then there would be 0 hesitation.
Unless they don't look that great.

I have a bunch of female friends i haven't had sex with yet. And some I have knocked off.

But I like to keep females friends for their perspective on things and to knock off their girlfriends that I don't know. That's the real gold mine.

I dont get this.

dudes only use these female "friends" for advice, for their friends, or to fool around with when they're drunk.

I don't think that's friendly at all, seems a bit selfish.

Back
Top Bottom