Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

SMH...Post like these.............The reason why 95% of Female NT'ers have a Beyonce type swagg With a Whoopi type aura....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Kim1

Didn't Late80s & I Drink Your Milkshake went at it in that 225pg thread?
Yes they did.

All types of cards were pulled.
Late80s even had a post of Late80s saved. You could tell she was just waiting for the right time to use it.

You mean she had a post from IDYM saved
The Confession post that IDYM posted

Yes they did.

Late80s even had a post of Late80s saved. You could tell she was just waiting for the right time to use it.

I love a woman who can correct me.

why are there so many girls on nt now? are they shoeheads or just like to get gassed up by the nt simps

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

why are there so many girls on nt now? are they shoeheads or just like to get gassed up by the nt simps
Little bit of both. Or they come from JJB/Twitter.

I think most people in General dont really care about sneakers.

Go in the Jordan section and tell me how many girls you see there.

Former shoehead. sold them off years back and have been stuck in general ever since

Yes they did.

Either way you look at it, that was still lame on her part (late80s). I mean, who saves a confession, or makes note of it, with the purpose of using it againstthe confessor at some point in the future. Furthermore, it shows that even back then, late80s had made up her mind to have a "go-at-it" with IDYM atsome point in the future, and her weapon of choice, would be IDYMs post.

To the rest of the ladies, don't be surprised if she has a post of yours saved for future use...

Ol' "'Pickles' Oblong" in the chest lookin' girl...

mrsnib.jpg

___

i think more and more girls are coming on niketalk because they are hearing about it from their male friends.

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Yes they did.

Either way you look at it, that was still lame on her part (late80s). I mean, who saves a confession, or makes note of it, with the purpose of using it against the confessor at some point in the future. Furthermore, it shows that even back then, late80s had made up her mind to have a "go-at-it" with IDYM at some point in the future, and her weapon of choice, would be IDYMs post.

To the rest of the ladies, don't be surprised if she has a post of yours saved for future use...

Ol' "'Pickles' Oblong" in the chest lookin' girl...
The way I saw it, they already had a distaste for each other before that thread came up.

Nawth is mad appreciated though.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

SMH...Post like these.............The reason why 95% of Female NT'ers have a Beyonce type swagg With a Whoopi type aura....

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom