Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

damn them for locking the thread before lovemysole could even answer any of the q's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I guess its cool if a chick Wonders on to #NT
on her own out of pure curiosity or if shes aware
of the daily dealings.

Now dudes straight tellin broads about it and tellin
them to sign up is
smh.gif
QFT.

I don't like how dudes be casually blurting out "you GOTTA join".

No the hell you don't.
laugh.gif
I don't be sayin nothin cause dudes beon some "Not that serious bro"

It will be when ya'll start complainin about the lames makin dumb posts/threads.

I've haven't even so much as typed NikeTalk on Twitter let alone posted links all willy nilly.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

nerd.gif

Rae is up here?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yes im finally up in here. in my defense i did have to get my sherlock holmes on cuz you Ns wouldnt tell me what it was lmao

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..

Originally Posted by djphame1

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..

yeaaaaa but theres plenty folk on twitter who use yall's lingo and act "in the know"
when they're not even members or even lurk on here. i can see why some people would be mad.

Ehhh...

10 random people ----> They bring 10 random people ----> They bring 10 random people and it just becomes NikeTalk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SweetBabyRAE

yeaaaaa but theres plenty folk on twitter who use yall's lingo and act "in the know"
when they're not even members or even lurk on here. i can see why some people would be mad.

thats true.. but we run twitter so its only expected..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Late80s

i remember when the girls on NT actually knew !%## about sneakers. smh.
i was saying this before
Maybe 5-8 years ago, this wouldve meant something to me.

Today, not so much.

thing is, this general forum has nothing to do with sneakers tho

if we was in retro or something, I'd feel you edi

in regards to the nappy dugout,

its 6:07 PM......

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Late80s

i remember when the girls on NT actually knew !%## about sneakers. smh.
i was saying this before
Maybe 5-8 years ago, this wouldve meant something to me.

Today, not so much.
I am not a sneakerhead and never was. Like I said, I came from JJB. But,isn't this "General" anyways?Meaning you can post aboutanything and not anything that has strictly to do with sneakers or Nike? I just come here to post in any topic that I find interesting. I would not think thatthe sole purpose of posting in this forum would have to be that you should be a "sneakerhead".

But in general, why complain about what certain female posters should be here?If they are not breaking the rules of the board or harming or harassing others onhere, I do not see the problem. Are some just complaining about the content some of the women post about? The majority contribute to the board just fine. Ifthere are some female troll posters, they are no different than the male trolls on the board, and it does not represent all of the women who post on the board.

Back
Top Bottom