Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

Originally Posted by djphame1

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..
technically it does. 1 annoying person can ruin threads.....you want to gamble with 10 more? now add the fact that they are attentiongetting/annoying females, then add the fact that dudes on here beast like simps.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Late80s

i remember when the girls on NT actually knew !%## about sneakers. smh.
i was saying this before
Maybe 5-8 years ago, this wouldve meant something to me.

Today, not so much.
I am not a sneakerhead and never was. Like I said, I came from JJB. But,isn't this "General" anyways?Meaning you can post about anything and not anything that has strictly to do with sneakers or Nike? I just come here to post in any topic that I find interesting. I would not think that the sole purpose of posting in this forum would have to be that you should be a "sneakerhead".

But in general, why complain about what certain female posters should be here?If they are not breaking the rules of the board or harming or harassing others on here, I do not see the problem. Are some just complaining about the content some of the women post about? The majority contribute to the board just fine. If there are some female troll posters, they are no different than the male trolls on the board, and it does not represent all of the women who post on the board.
the JJBers i dont mind, its the random scragglers that come here strictly for attention-whoring. JJBers probably have a better grasp of how amessage board works than some niketalkers.

i just dont care for like 5 of these females who i cant figure out where they came from and contribute nothing.

Originally Posted by DMan14

appreciate the ladies that actually post and contribute in other threads besides the PYP. ya know who you are.

some come in here only to get gassed up...

but it's still a sausage fest, dont let the 10 or so ladies fool ya
quote myself

we must close the borders from these illegals
laugh.gif

it's ruining our beloved land that is NT

appreciate the ladies that actually post and contribute in other threads besides the PYP. ya know who you are.

quote myself

laugh.gif

"THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK AMERICAN!"
roll.gif

lol, george bush over here....

I think there's entirely too much "trying too hard" going on around NT these days...

like, back in the day, !!*+ was epic cause it was epic

now, its just epic cause everyone hypes it

LOL @ thead hypebeasts

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

i just dont care for like 5 of these females who i cant figure out where they came from and contribute nothing.
name names!
Barbecue Sauce is definitely on the watch list for right now. Came on here mad gassed up.
-The juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by djphame1

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..
technically it does. 1 annoying person can ruin threads.....you want to gamble with 10 more? now add the fact that they are attention getting/annoying females, then add the fact that dudes on here beast like simps.

-The Juice

ok ok.. u got me there..

name names!
Barbecue Sauce is definitely on the watch list for right now. Came on here mad gassed up.
-The juice

chill. nobody walked in here gassed up but if you feel the need to be on patrol be my guest.

Who cares ...

It's just a *+%@##! messageboard ...

People are really in here saying "ohmygawd, it was better then."

Y'all complaining about "10" females, when there's 100+ annoying @%% MALE NTers.

Come on now y'all.

You guys are taking NikeTalk too serious ...

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

quote myself

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Next thing you know we will all be saying thytkerjobs
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SweetBabyRAE

name names!
-The juice

chill. nobody walked in here gassed up but if you feel the need to be on patrol be my guest.
Nah. You was gassed http://niketalk.com/topic/215429?page=22

you was gassed up so much by the 24th page you was postin your pic.
laugh.gif
Learned the lingo on Twitter and came in here with swag like the first YoungGunz video in reverse. Ol girl been on NT for one day and already racked up 34 posts, bout to hit that post limit before sunset.

maybe you should chill?
-The Juice

She's so cute and naturally pretty!

Anyways, general question. Is there any way to privatize Twitpic albums? Twitpic is very accessible and open.

I agree with Blue Lamborghini.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

quote myself

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I can eh speekey sponish or speekey inglish....All goo my frenn

I low joo Nike-Toh

Ya tu sabe

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SweetBabyRAE

name names!
-The juice

Nah. You was gassed http://niketalk.com/topic/215429?page=22

you was gassed up so much by the 24th page you was postin your pic.
laugh.gif
Learned the lingo on Twitter and came in here with swag like the first Young Gunz video in reverse. Ol girl been on NT for one day and already racked up 34 posts, bout to hit that post limit before sunset.

maybe you should chill?
-The Juice
sit down somewhere posting one pic on here doesnt make me acting all gassed. been knowing of the lingo since i joined twitter in Feb didnt use itthen and i dont use it now. i just joined outta curiosity since everyone seems to think i was already a member anyway. EXCUSE ME for posting in the threadslike everybody else. if you dont like it thats not my issue. aint even been on this thing 24 hrs and folk acting butt hurt over NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom