Females + Alcohol...vol. are there any out there that DON'T drink?

Lately ive been thinking hard about all the females i know and i cant even think of atleast FIVEfemales that DONT drink,

i mean i know alot of dudes that dont drink but..are there ANY females that you know that DONT drink??I preffer a girl that doesn't hats jus me though...girls getting messed up/vomiting/actin dumb ftl, i know ya'll are thinkin FTW 'cause its easierto get in them jeans lol
happy.gif

I know like four who refrain from drinking.

Two of whom never have, and plan to stay that way.

Yea, i know a girl since middle school that never drank or smoke. I offered her drinks sometimes. and a hit once...
She did get into a good college full ride top 1% in the class i think....if that had anything to do with it
nerd.gif

She was cool to hang out with but i dont recommend taking a girl that doesnt drink to parties where the majority of people will be drinking
smh.gif

I know a lot of good girls that don't drink. I drink moderately..
for the record...never have I:
passed out
vomited
had a hangover
or made a fool of myself in anyway while drinking.

laugh.gif

You know the answer to that fam.

..but the number of drunk and hot girls is steady increasing and I don't f with em, word to Kanye West
pimp.gif

Come to think of it...i only know one off top...

having to watch them in the club when you're with them FTL.

I know a couple that don't drink. Most of my friends, though, they drink not the point of getting drunk, just a bottle here and there. And usually it'sjust casual like we're at a restaurant never really at a house party, damn I'm getting old.

A women that can handle her Liquior is a keep to me...

I think its a great common ground when messing with a chick. Its nothing like chilling at the crib with a chick just having fun...joking, dancing orwhatever...alcohol just makes the night a little funnier.

I've only drank like 5 times in my life and never finished one. Not appealing to me at all. I've decided to stick to non-alcoholic beverages except forthe occasional taste test.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

having to watch them in the club when you're with them FTL.
Word. I hate being blocked myself, but when you're homegirl is trashed it sucks having to keep an eye on her with predatory jerkoffs trying tosmash every drunk chick at the club.

Originally Posted by chris steez

...girls getting messed up/vomiting/actin dumb ftl
For real. The only time it's cool to get STUPID drunk around me is if I'm stupid drunk also. And that doesn't happen often. If I'msober, I'll literally
indifferent.gif
and
smh.gif
at a girl ALLLLL night. I hatethat #+**...

i think the problem is that most girls just don't know their limit. i know alot of guys that can drink in moderation, but it seems like girls won'tstop unless you force them too.

i personally don't drink, and get sick of taken care of these biddies
smh.gif

I will sip from time to time but that is about it. I can't wife a girl who drinks more than me.

Back
Top Bottom